Home | About | Donate

10 Reasons to Fear John Bolton

10 Reasons to Fear John Bolton

Medea Benjamin

Let’s not mince words: John Bolton is a war-monger and his appointment to be Donald Trump’s National Security Advisor is a threat to global security. Bolton advocates a foreign policy that exaggerates threats, belittles diplomacy, shows contempt for international institutions and is quick to use violence. The National Security Advisor position does not need Senate confirmation, so starting April 9, the hawk of all hawks will be perched at the White House.

Need specifics on why we should oppose Bolton? Here are some. Add your own.

End the Wars at Home and Abroad!
The time is now to return to the street to make our voices heard. Join us on April 14-15 for united, nationally coordinated regional mobilizations to challenge the war makers and defend humanity. The future is in our hands.

http://www.springaction2018.org/

I am amazed at the lack of concern over tensions with Russia. This is getting out of control and I see NO ONE calling attention to it. Russia is not some third world country we can kick around. When are we going to wake up before its too late???

Bolton thinks, “all you need is force”, and “no one else matters a dam”. He thinks that shows strength and clear-sightedness, when what it really reveals is the animus of the evil simpleton.

I’m tired of living in fear. When are we going to rise up and actually challenge our oppressors, instead of living in fear of and making concessions with them?

The US is on a rapid descent and the rise of men such as Bolton and Trump exemplify a nation in extreme crisis. I fear for this nation and the world although so much damage has already been done over the years by neo-liberal US politicians. If we were a truly great nation - people like Medea would be part of our leadership. We would seek co-operation and harmony in the world and respect and dignity for each human being. We are going in the opposite direction. Either the people of the US are unwilling, unable or uninterested in reforming their government. I’m afraid disasters of many sorts may be the only thing that motivates people to rise up and seek something better.

Goebbels would be green with envy watching the US refine the strategies he devised for his fuehrer.

Excellent question!

As long as some of our “oppressors” are our brothers and sisters, wearing a uniform, and bashing heads for the Fascists FOR A FUCKING PAYCHECK, I see no revolution happening. Wake up those despicable sell-outs and there is a chance.

They too need to learn that in the end they are but prey to the billionaires that are buying our politicians and are really running the country.

They won’t learn. They are bought-and-paid-for, just like their leaders, albeit at a much smaller rate. AND they are making those they should be standing with the enemy. Until those “traitors” to “We the People” wake up (I don’t expect it), we have ZERO chance of a real revolution and change.

Gross looking and worse thinking …a despicable person. The ‘media’ pushes him on us, why? Just ask who owns the media.

I fear Bolton because he’s Bolton, a psycho from birth. He should arm himself and go to war.
And NO, we should not live in fear, as someone above wondered. We must rise up or this is only going to get worse with this lunatic in charge

So very true.

Yes something will have to give. Our collective insanity is impinging on the rest of the worlds collective reality. Especially in the case of Russia. They have every reason in the world to fear us and take whatever steps they feel necessary to protect themselves from this out of control train wreck we call a government.

Madea is more then an out of control radical who likes wearing pink…a whole lot more and you should heed her words. She knows Washington and how it works. When she attacks Bolton and Trump she is doing it from the perspective of the people, she is no neo-liberal shill.

Thing are going to get much worse, at an ever accelerating pace…

They have a name for what he is…psychopath.

I think as the animosity deepens between the neo-liberals elites and their deep state allies against Trump, Trump has been very constrained in who he can hire and who he can trust. I don’t think he had much of a list of people available for the job…and the bench for the future is pretty empty.

It is Trump and is mafia now against the Corporate Fascists in a war for power. Anything could happen now.

All successful revolutions depend at some point in gaining the support of at least factions of the military. There will come a day when they are asked to fire on American citizens. That will be the day we find out what our boys and girls in the service are really made of. Personally I think they will gun us all down. But you just never know.