Home | About | Donate

'100% Clean Energy' Bill Raises Cautions, But Shows Grassroots Power

'100% Clean Energy' Bill Raises Cautions, But Shows Grassroots Power

Nadia Prupis, staff writer

Sens. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.), Jeff Merkley (D-Ore.), and Edward J.

And where were these rousing initiatives when the Dems were in power??

I can offer scientific help and advice for the transition to a 100% renewable energy economy.

Scottish Scientist

Independent Scientific Adviser for Scotland
scottishscientist.wordpress.com

• Double Tidal Lagoon Baseload Scheme
  • Off-Shore Electricity from Wind, Solar and Hydrogen Power
  • World’s biggest-ever pumped-storage hydro-scheme, for Scotland?
  • Modelling of wind and pumped-storage power
  • Scotland Electricity Generation – my plan for 2020

Reducing Homo sapiens #s to 1,000,000,000 would go a long way toward that goal; and maybe DT will start WWIII and move us down that road.
But neither will happen …and what passes for civilization will crash and burn; but not without more profitable small wars along the way.

Manmade Armageddon, because we can’t wait for awol Jesus. I knew he wasn’t coming back, smart man.

By 2050 … ???

We don’t know if we’ll survive the next five years –

Anyone who is serious about Global Warming needs to bring this whole thing
to a standstill, especially in regard to oil production and the gasoline driven automobile – !!

And that should include the slaughter of animals for “meat” which is a long chain of violence
which is also destroying the environment.

Medicare for All – and where every parent and our government is looking to challenge and
question Big Pharma and its Vaccine industry which has made so many children ill with
Autism and lesser effects of Autism. These “flu vaccines” should also be discontinued for
the elderly where we are seeing more and more of them with reduced lives due to Alzheimer’s.