Home | About | Donate

100+ Racial Justice Groups Urge Congress to Defund 'Unconstitutional and Dangerous' Police Surveillance Technology

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/news/2020/06/17/100-racial-justice-groups-urge-congress-defund-unconstitutional-and-dangerous-police

1 Like

If Congress fails again to act on this, let’s form a nationwide organization to abolish Congress.

Congress has failed the nation more than they’ve provided real representation for the people.

2 Likes

Congress works, Democrats and Republicans do not. To paraphrase Clinton’s 1992 theme, “It’s the parties, stupid.”

2 Likes

Congress, which is 99% Democrats and Republicans, work for the Military Industrial State.

That doesn’t work for me.

1 Like

The incumbents sure do, which is why I’ll keep voting them out while we fight aggressive wars of choice, open and covert, around the world.

Which of us voted to murder Somalians? Which of us voted to murder Guatemalans? Inserting armed thugs into a sovereign nation who murder people is not something people of good will would support. And we know that our actions in the Middle East are the result of Israeli, Saudi, and US Security state disinformation and subterfuge.

AIPAC, Sheldon Adelson, the Epstein continuum et al, have corrupted American politics. The interference of Israel in American politics is undeniable. No politician who doesn’t act to end it is a patriot. No politician who gets wealthy in office deserves to remain free to walk the streets.

2 Likes

I applaud your truthfulness. Don’t change.

1 Like