Home | About | Donate

11-year-old Boy Forces Pence to Explain Allegiance to Trump

11-year-old Boy Forces Pence to Explain Allegiance to Trump

Jon Queally, staff writer

Adults say the darndest things.

Which is why at a political rally featuring Republican vice-presidential nominee Mike Pence in North Carolina on Thursday, it was an 11-year-old boy named Matthew who forced the adult on the stage into an awkward situation by asking him to explain exactly where he stands when it comes to his running mate Donald Trump.

Trump's inability to utilize the leverage the media circus CLINTONCON in Philly last week provided him, confirms that the guy is either 1) planted in the race to enable a Clinton win in November, 2) hubris has overpowered him to the point that he can't see straight, or 3) he has a magic rabbit that he will pull out of his hat and push him ahead.

Before the convention, DN reported Trump initially asked Kasich to be his running mate, and that Trump's son said he'd be the real man running the show, indicating Trump would essentially be a figure.

A response, but no answer. Typical.

Right. Never mind the fact that Jill Stein is a trending topic at the top of the CD homepage. That fact doesn't conform with nauseating cynicism and so is not worth noticing. Never mind that there's like 3 articles about them posted over the past 3 days. Everything is awful and everything is a conspiracy.

I know next to nothing about this guy, and this is the first time I've heard him.

My first reaction: He's dripping with the slime that stereotypical politicians possess, especially when he got animated and kicked into the "Let's make America Great" mode...to a kid!

Secondly (and this is gossip): What hair product do these guys use to make them look so holy and radiantly silver? Bill C uses the same thing.

I don't doubt the story that Bill Clinton suggested Trump get in the race, and that Clinton might have had some thought in the back of his mind how great it would be if Trump ended up being the person Hillary ended up running against.

That said, I think the chance of Trump being a willing accomplice, and actor on stage in order to secure a Clinton Presidency is roughly zero.

Polyurethane.

With a Trump win progressives have the best chance to win in 2020.

Pence......"Get this kid outta here".

"Secondly (and this is gossip): What hair product do these guys use to make them look so holy and radiantly silver? Bill C uses the same thing." The same stereotypical politicians slime that is dripping off of him, I suppose.

This assumes that there will be an election in 2020. Rather rash don't you think?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I guess you assume that by 2020 Trump will not have blown things up with nuclear weapons or ended democracy and established a dictatorship. That is assuming a lot. Better not to take a chance.

He's not the only one hoping for that scenario.

The Green Party kicked off its national convention in Houston, Texas on Thursday, where presumptive nominee Jill Stein will present a third-party challenge to Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump. The convention will run from August 4-7.