Home | About | Donate

'150,000 Americans Sacrificed for the Stock Market': Kushner Reportedly Advised Less Covid-19 Testing to Calm Wall Street

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/news/2020/05/14/150000-americans-sacrificed-stock-market-kushner-reportedly-advised-less-covid-19

4 Likes

Lock up everyone in the Trump crime family.

18 Likes

The transparency promised

3 Likes

How perverse and short-sighted those who play the stock market, like Kushner and Trump, are. As we have seen, where aggressive testing and other actions were undertaken, their economies have come through in much better shape than the US. Everything Prince Jared touches not just turns to crap, but kills, just like his father-in-law.

12 Likes

Lock up everyone in the three branches of the government.

4 Likes

Write in None of the Above for most congress people and president.

Then stand back and see where the chips fall.

1 Like

Ah yes dear mr. 666 who sits on the shoulder of the demonically eviscerated orange hide husk of a human. He joins rotten flesh to rotten flesh as accessory to the most aggrandized mass murder in our nations history. They will rot in hell.

7 Likes

We’re talking Serial Killers in the WH, right…??

9 Likes

Pampered little mediocre brat.

12 Likes

are we ever not? ;))

4 Likes

As with his father-in-law, this is a person that should be shown the door, out of the U.S.A.

4 Likes

Bleach House, formerly known as The White House

6 Likes

And if you don’t treat anyone for COVID-19 no one is sick of COVID-19 therefore no deaths, no crisis, no C-19. All clear!

4 Likes

I’m not certain “hell” exists. Rotting in prison cells at Riker’s Island or some other hell-hole prison would be just fine with me.

8 Likes

I would rather they all get sick. They need some real pain in their lives.

3 Likes

Wow, how heartless the Trump/Kushner bonding seems to be. 150,000 died because 2 stupid men made an inhumane decision.
"150, 000 Americans sacrificed… for the good of the Stock market, and " NO one cares?
Oh I think the friends and relatives of all those murdered by the Trump/ Kushner debacle of greed----- the relatives of 150,000 dead people DO care! —I think that if people start shooting at those 2 ----no one will care----but that makes humanity die away even faster. : (

1 Like

Right. Brings to mind the story of Khalid Shaikh Mohammed, the accused mastermind of 9-11.
The families who lost loved ones will be pleased to know that he has a trial set for…2021.

Hi chapdrum:
I have read about so many Middle eastern men grabbed and taken away to Guantanomo. But what is horrific is that he horrid Bush people decided that the law doesn’t protect people if they are not in an American court. So—I am wondering, if this military court is not in America------does that mean that the court is in Cuba? And if it is, the isn’t it time to give Cuba their land back? Oh wait, I guess they couldn’t waterboard people to death in an America prison?

4 Likes

what a deranged psychopath.

9 Likes

Polly-wolly, doodle-all-the-day.