Home | About | Donate

$2 Million and Compulsory Training for President's Children Called 'Poetic End' to Trump Charity Abuse Case

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/news/2019/11/07/2-million-and-compulsory-training-presidents-children-called-poetic-end-trump

3 Likes

Damn, not even a president is above the law.
Trump is going to be very very angry about that.
I’m sure he’ll have Fatboy Barr look into making him immune from all accountability right away.

9 Likes

This article didn’t mention it, but this morning I read the judge ordered that the 2 million come directly from Trumps pocket and nowhere else. Not sure how it will be enforced though.

11 Likes

President’s children should have been taught manners while they were still children.

9 Likes

Trump: " I won’t settle this case"!
Then I SHOUT : “LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP!”

13 Likes

And from whom would they have been taught manners? LOL

1 Like

Where’s Tiffany? I mean, Barron is a minor, but where’s the runt of the litter? And now we know why Trump ran to Florida. He’s now protected by a state official there. Shades of the election of 2000.

5 Likes

Hahaha what are they going to do to collect the fine? Put a brick on his check?

Glad he got his comeuppance. As for training his children, When did Jr. learn to read. I doubt he has ever given one dime to a charity. Too bad there wasn’t this same quick and decisive action on the Clinton foundation. It was also a fake charity, with some 90% of the foreign money going to the Clintons plus luxurious paid expenses. If the Clintons were in jail we wouldn’t have to listen to her attacking the 2020 candidates and God Help us jumping into the race.

5 Likes

“My office will continue to fight for accountability,” James added, “because no one is above the law—not a businessman, not a candidate for office, and not even the president of the United States.”

Well obviously they are above the law. If it had been you or me, we would be seeing significant jail time for the exact same crime.

9 Likes

3.78 million which includes assets, training wheels for the kiddies and Big Slap on the cheek of t___p. Right-On!

3 Likes

2 mill? Ha! mere pocket change from what he has reaped from being the “bidnessman” prez.

3 Likes

I think it’s more of a case for legal and safe abortion.

1 Like

Trump should have hired the Clintons to help set up and run his charitable foundation.

1 Like

Hi Alan:
LOL. LOL.LOL, and that is a perfect and wonderful statement! : )

1 Like

Why no jail time?

2 Likes

JB,

Trump ain’t no Bidnessman. He’s a Bidness, man!

Welcome back. It’s been lonely.

Chump change

2 Likes

Donald should have been taught some manners when he was a kid., but I think daddy Fred would be happy about how his son turned out. He turned out to be a great Con Man, just like him.

3 Likes

Anyone else of lesser means would have gone to jail for tax fraud.

8 Likes