Home | About | Donate

$30 Million for Trump's "Vanity Parade Nothing Compared to $5.6 Trillion Spent on War Since 2001

Thought: Instead of an independent Parade for Peace, what if our protestors lined the streets of Dump’s parade and raised their arms in the Sieg Heil salute? Would that set off some realization in the sheeples’ minds? Or get the attention of media here and abroad?

Is the public becoming inured to the protest parades? More, how can we march every month…week…much less every day? This vile administration is the gift that keeps on giving every single godda** day—they outdo themselves with vile acts day after day. They’re actually as vile as Hitler’s crew but there’s still a thin line holding them back from enacting publicly the most reprehensible atrocities of the Third Reich…maybe. Thomas Homan and ICE are damn close.

I don’t know about most of you on CD, but my R senator doesn’t give a rat’s a** and the Dem senator closes one eye and holds one hand over his mouth and the other over his arse. I write and call almost every day, anyway. Futility in motion…

This “tribute” to veterans and women in the military is viciously nauseating and hypocritical enough…to take a step back and really let the costs of thousands of lives lost and families destroyed and of $$$$ sink in is dizzying, infuriating, and so saddening.

That’s not going to happen. There’s no end of war in sight… we’ll have to be burning embers before it ends…I just hope that the MIC profiteers are burned to crisps, too.

I hope Veterans and sensible citizens (NOT trump supporters) stay away from this parade. That would show trump what he’s thought of. His “minions” (not a typo for millions, look it up in dictionary)

Nothing like a draft dodger hyping our military.

Who got the 5.6 trillion our taxpayers spent?

Direct Democracy

Just ask Afghanistan undeclared war vets about that $5.6 trillion:
Veterans for Rethinking Afghanistan War
Recently, four Afghanistan and Iraq War vets traveled to DC to meet with members of Congress and tell them that this war has to end. These brave vets were joined by a true Afghan hero: Malalai Joya, a Parliamentarian who has stood up to the warlords for women’s rights and is now standing up for Afghan civilians against this pointless war.
Afghanistan war vets file class-action suit against …
A group of Afghanistan war veterans has filed a class-action lawsuit against the federal government, saying the disability payment regime under the New Veterans

Ok…it was just an idea…good for shock [into awareness] value…

Silence Is Assent.

Will they be a throwing out of plastic necklaces to the crowd? That will bring them in.

War, what is it good for, absolutely nothing except a parade…

Trump and his parade. It is so surreal. I read a biography of Peter the Great, and apparently as a child he had his very own children’s army brigade and he would have his own actual mini-wargames with thousands of children in uniform with mini cannons and everything. That is what this makes me think of…The little boy who wants the soldiers to march around for him, totally lost in the glorification of war.

There’s a very good, relatively short, ebook called http://themillenniumreport.com/2016/07/tavistock-institute-building-absolute-mind-control-for-the-new-world-order/
Well worth a read if you have a quiet hour or two.

What happened to the three trillion that went missing under obamas watch???

“I spent thirty-three years in the Marines, most of my time being a hlgh class muscle man for Big Business, for Wall Street and the bankers. In short, I was a racketeer for capitalism.
I helped purify Nicaragua for the international banking house of Brown Brothers in 1910-1912. I helped make Mexico and especially Tampico safe for American oil interests in 1914. I brought light to the Dominican Republic for American sugar interests in 1916. I helped make Haiti and Cuba a decent place for the National City [Bank] boys to collect revenue in. I helped in the rape of half a dozen Central American republics for the benefit of Wall Street.
In China in 1927 l helped to see to it that Standard Oil went its way unmolested.
I had a swell racket. l was rewarded with honors, medals, promotions. l might have given Al Capone a few hints. The best he could do was to operate a racket in three city districts. The Marines operated on three continents.”

Maj. General Smedley Darlington Butler, former top candidate for US Marine Corps Commandant, and the highest ranked Marine of his time, 1935

Thanks, Ed, for reposting that man’s quote. Every time I read him, I get all choked up.

Major Gen. Butler should be required reading in every high school history class, college American history class, all ROTC classes, and in military academies for students who have no clue what they’re being indoctrinated for. Fantasy thinking, I know.

Thanks. And 1935 that was a long time ago. It is worse now than ever! The mafia uses it’s thugs as hit men to maintain it’s power on a small scale compared to the fascist, Amerikan, Empire which uses our military as thugs, to maintain it’s hegemony and world wide hubris. One has to wonder how much longer the American people will let them get away with the canards of so many egregious, lies!

Spend it on the vets. Or better yet, have an alternative parade with real anti-war vets. Their organizations are out there (i.e. Iraq Veterans Against the War).

Alzo, habben wir nur acht monaten neuen wörter fur ‘Der Horst Wessel Lied’ zu schreiben:
"Wir liebe dich, uns ganz verüchter Tveetle-Duumb – mit kleine Händen, und das sehr kleine Schwanz . . . "

Great idea! I’m sure we could find a few MISSION ACCOMPLISHED banners left over from when Bush the Dim declared success in Iraq, long before the third trillion was tossed down the black hole of the Middle East.

So what if they give that circled jerk a medal-of-honor circle suck-up and none of the medal of honorees show up for Bone-spur-ious?
Really? You are going to insult medal of honor winners by having them in a worshipful semi-circle around President Dumpferments? I have to wonder how many the organizers can find who will go along with this.

I would propose the Zionists are in the driver’s seat these days. See the Ha’aretz “White Man’s Burden” from 2003 and the New York Times piece Trump Searches for Reason to Stay in Afghanistan.

Two things should be required reading, Butler and any text on Mass Communications theory so the hoiploi can get a grasp of how they are being manipulated. But, alas, I’m a powerless armchair quarterback. If only I were King for a Day. But look what they’ve done to Hugo Chavez’s Bolivarian Revolution. Salvador Allende 2.0. “Make the economy scream!” There really is a “…vast rightwing conspiracy…” that Hillary was ridiculed for calling out. (President Hillary )

America never should have named their military escapade, the “Global War On Terror” in 2001.

More accurately, it should have been labeled, “America’s Global Empire Expansion.”