Home | About | Donate

5 Ways Congress Disposes of Poor Minorities

5 Ways Congress Disposes of Poor Minorities

Paul Buchheit

In a recent discussion of American neoliberalism, Henry Giroux described "the practice of disposability in which more and more individuals and groups are now considered excess—consigned to zones of abandonment, surveillance, and often incarceration."

That idea has been around for awhile, and is usually met with eye rolls and being labelled by the "fabulously well to do'' (as Kurt Vonnegut called them) as "one of those wack conspiracy theory things." But the way things are going thus far this year, can anyone be certain that the top of the elite haven't decided that the majority of us are surplus and, if disposed of in subtle ways that don't at first appear to be deliberate humaniticide, the loot that's left behind can be divvied up to be shared by rich survivors?

As if that could happen without them relapsing into competitive madness with each trying to grab ever bigger slices of the incredible shrinking tiny remaining pie for themselves as the end grows exponentially and ever more rapidly nearer.

I've known some very rich people (not recently I might add) and without exception they believed that their riches were proof that God had personally blessed them. They are congenitally incapable of "getting it" that they are all in the same boat as the rest of us with new leaks springing up almost daily, and that's sinking fast and, despite their shared delusion that they have life jackets reserved even though survival stuff is still only theoretical and only exists in discussion and proposals.

We (my use of this pronoun is deliberate and by choice) will be able to say "we told you so" but that won't help. They won't understand since they'll be looking up for the nick of time last minute Second Coming (that their faith in the Great Wealth Dispenser in the Sky has had them believe they are entitled to until the very last of them goes blub blub blub.

I don't know why wealthy people act like they do. Even people that came from poverty and became wealthy seem to act the same as those that just inherited their wealth. Whenever I had car trouble or needed a hand it was always the case of 20 mercedes blowing by, while the blue collar guy in the old truck was the one that stopped.

It's not just minorities. I live in the Smokey Mountains of Georgia with very few minorities. The lack of care and exploitation of the poor is the same no matter what your skin color. And families up here are really hurting with the export of all the manufacturing jobs and lack of work. They want to work, there just are no jobs.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

The poor will always be with us

Until the wealthy aren't

Another way not on the list.
7-29-2015 House of Representatives

Rep Pose: Thank you, Mr Speaker.
I rise today on matters of research and scientific integrity.

He requested the statement by CDC scientist Dr William Thompson be entered into the congressional record.
Re the MMR/ autism study:

"the adjusted race effect was huge.
All the authors and I met and decided sometime between Aug and Sept 02 not to report any race effect for the paper...
I believe we intentionally withheld controversial findings from the final draft of the Pediatrics paper."

Rep Posey requested a hearing and investigation.
Hear the silence?

And the greatest way Congress disposes of poor minorities is by sending them to the oligarchy's private prisons in the name of their racist War on Drugs.

In 204 days there have been 204 mass shootings in the USA? . This is the most heavily armed nation on the planet. I am repeatedly told the large number of guns keep Americans safer.

Please call your congressman and ask him or her to contact Rep Posey to obtain the CDC whistleblower documents.

From the statement by CDC whistleblower Dr William Thompson as read into the congressional record by Rep Posey regarding FRAUD to hide data showing an enormous increase in the autism rate for black males receiving MMR vaccine before 36 mos.

"All the authors and I met and decided sometime between aug and Sept 02 NOT TO REPORT ANY RACE EFFECTS for the paper. Some time after the meeting we decided to exclude reporting any race effects, the coauthors SCHEDULED A MEETING TO DESTROY DOCUMENTS related to the study. The remaining 4 coauthors all met and BROUGHT A BIG GARBAGE CAN INTO THE MEETING room and reviewed and went through all the hard copy documents that we thought we should discard and put them in a huge garbage can.
However because I assumed it was illegal and WOULD VIOLATE BOTH FOIA AND DOJ REQUESTS I kept hard copies of all documents in my office and the associated computer files. I believe we intentionally withheld controversial findings from the final draft of the Pediatrics paper."

Please call the house oversight committee to ask for an investigation, open to the public, with all under oath. The house oversight committee has had these documents turned over by CDC whistleblower Dr William Thompson for nearly a year.

CDC has asked to investigate itself in this matter!

For more information a book will be published this month
Vaccine Whistleblower:
Exposing Autism Research Fraud at the CDC
By Kevin Barry Esq it includes transcripts of 4 phone calls
Between Dr Thompson and Dr hooker

Simply put: people do not care!
I know people who think that the poor can rise out of poverty simply by trying a little harder (despite the fact the job market is in the toilet and people are out of work). They don't understand, either, how one in poor health, without insurance and access to affordable, competent physicians can improve by simply ceasing their complaints. They think poor people are simply lazy and blame them for it. They are not factoring in the lack of affordable education, which sometimes leads to better jobs. Then again, several years ago, a friend of mine, after receiving a master's degree was still waiting tables where she worked in high school!
People who have not had to struggle just don't get it.
So many people are lacking in compassion and empathy, and it seems these qualities are discouraged in an individualistic, every one for oneself society.
The worst hypocrites of them all are several people I personally know who are trust fund babies and don't really have to work at all unless they want to. Mommy and daddy take care of all their needs while they "pursue their dreams" of one day becoming an actor or a rock star!
How many politicians are there who ever had to work real jobs?