Home | About | Donate

9/11 Families Deserve Their Day in Court Against Saudi Arabia

9/11 Families Deserve Their Day in Court Against Saudi Arabia

Robert Naiman

This week the House and Senate are expected to vote on whether to override the President's veto of the Justice Against Sponsors of Terror Act ("JASTA"). JASTA would allow 9/11 families to sue Saudi Arabia over allegations Saudi officials were linked to the 9/11 attacks. The bill makes no judgment about Saudi Arabia's responsibility for the 9/11 attacks. It just removes Saudi Arabia's immunity from lawsuit over support for terrorist attacks on U.S. soil.

Hopefully there will be a successful override.

I shall self redact any other comment regarding ________.

Are you sure that it wasn't explosives that brought the buildings down--so that Saudi Arabia was not involved?

Good question! I do not know who were the people that orchestrated 9/11, even though I have strong suspicions, but this I do know: The U.S. governments explanation of the Saudi hijackers is not the truth! They may have been used as patsies. Cui bono?

I have an opinion on this that I dare not express. That said, rather self-redacted, the Saudis were involved and have been protected at the highest levels of government.

Why has there never been any discussion about the Israeli/Mossad ties to the 9/11 operations?