Home | About | Donate

A Call to Halt an Illegal Invasion of Venezuela

Only those who are duped by US propaganda think that Maduro is a problem and has caused the situation in Venezuela.

2 Likes

We must stop the murder - PEACE, transparency, and real support of the Venezuelan people is decidedly off the table by our fascist regime.

Stay with the facts, don’t allow the NAZI’s media machine to brainwashing you into killing innocent people who have done nothing against you!

check this out:

This is real news, check it out, don’t support murder for oil!

2 Likes

Dear Lord,

Vanquish to Hell anyone involved in the illegal invasion of Venezuela. Damn them all to burn for eternity.

Amen.

Thanks for your expert opinion. I am here in Caracas worried about being invaded at any time. I am in the process of translating it so that my peers can read it. A lot of people here are in favor of invasion, because it is fashionable.

1 Like

Somehow your post reminds me of Mark Twain’s War Prayer.

1 Like

The difference is, there will be no heroes if the Trump Army invades Venezuela.

1 Like

#VenezuelaAidLive: Staged: (via Caitlinjohnstone.com)
The bridge Branson has been posing in front of for his “billionaire philanthropist” photo-ops has never been open for travel.

But, if anyone speaks: Pompeo: “[The] U.S. will take action against those who oppose the peaceful restoration of democracy in #Venezuela,” “[a direct] reference to those who do not back a regime change.” Is that clear enough? If you are on this forum expressing Truth, think about that threat, for you are among “those who oppose.”

This even applies to those with the ability/means to speak (who can defend themselves): Pink Floyd’s Roger Waters Slams Richard Branson for Fronting US Trojan-Horse “Aid” to Venezuela

“It has nothing to do with the needs of the Venezuelan people. It has nothing to do with democracy. It has nothing to do with freedom. And it has nothing to do with aid.”

In further relation: At this point, can you even trust The Intercept? Billionaire views and Billionaire news:

“To [Omidyar] it’s … about … integrating things together to give technocrats, business executives and government officials a God’s-eye view of the world — to manage and control society more efficiently.”

It would seem that American businesses and their government cant figure out any constructive ways to make money, so they make money by murdering millions instead. To justify their mass murdering, American businesses and their government have lied to us in the past, pretending that we upheld freedom, or democracy or human rights - these are lies!

The NSA admits that it lied about what really happened in the Gulf of Tonkin incident in 1964 … manipulating data to make it look like North Vietnamese boats fired on a U.S. ship so as to create a false justification for the Vietnam war.

The U.S. falsely blamed Iraq for playing a role in the 9/11 attacks – as shown by a memo from the defense secretary – as one of the main justifications for launching the Iraq war. Even after the 9/11 Commission admitted that there was no connection

In 1898, the US Navy battleship USS Maine blew up while off Havana, It was only one of several such incidents for ships in its class suffering from explosions. In the US, the yellow press jumped to the conclusion that the Spanish had attacked it. “Remember the Maine” became the slogan of the yellow press, driving public opinion toward war against Spanish occupied Cuba and in the Phillipines.
There were plenty of other factors behind the Spanish-American War of 1898, but the conflict was in part enabled by this barrage of misleading journalism.

When the US bombed Hiroshima and Nagasaki, Truman and many of his advisers hoped that the U.S. atomic monopoly might offer diplomatic leverage with the Soviets. The official story was that it was to end the war and save lives. But the Japanese had been trying to surrender all summer. In this fashion, the dropping of the atomic bombs on Japan can be seen as the first shot of the Cold War. General Leslie Groves, director of the Manhattan Project that made the bomb, testified: “There was never any illusion on my part that Russia was our enemy, and that the project was conducted on that basis.”

1 Like

Lastly, and moreover, if anyone speaks, even those with the ability/means to defend themselves, how far will they “take action against” them? Will they be mysteriously followed and harassed? Will they be charged, unconstitutionally, with crimes that have no merit – as with Deia Schlosberg, Lindsey Grayzel, and Chase Iron Eyes? Will they, somehow, lose their jobs – without explanation? Will it be a combination of all the latter and former, culminating with their pictures inserted instead on the following? :
Marco Rubio: These Are the Levels of Our Threats

Where are we? What stage is this? What does it mean?

Here is more news on what the real deal is in Venezuela:

UN Humanitarian report conclusion & interview

Nice writing Wise Owl. You did a 300 word piece in one paragraph.
You give the history lesson and get us thinking about the realities of today’s military experience.
I watched (via recording) the beginning of the NASCAR race yesterday. I thought I was at a military base parade field.
Make them heroes before we send them to war, then support is built-in.
And you’re right, for most of us there was no “white pill” to keep from serving in Nam. You either went, or you cheated your way out.

1 Like

Interesting about the fly overs, etc. I live in S Cal. near a navy base and every 2-3 days hear the loud millitary airplanes flying overhead thinking that they are probably headed either for the Middle East or S America. Someone made a comment about them say that they love to see and hear them. makes them safe!

Excellent reply. My only comment is that when someone enters the military to “learn” a skill, what they are really learning is how to kill.

The military is all around us. I remember playing tennis near a high schoo with the rotc outside with their potential military soldiers learning how to become killers.

Thank you for telling the truth, Kevin. We must stop this disastrous invasion of Venezuela! Patrick McCann, Veterans For Peace

2 Likes

A nationwide “Veterans for Peace” protest, in all of the major cities, would be an excellent way of telling the truth.

There are many veterans for peace right here on Common Dreams.

Plus a lot of us who cheated our way out of going to Vietnam, by spending 5 years in college getting our degrees.

Oops, I knew someone might bring up college deferments. I should have addressed that up front. School was a righteous move.

One does not have to support Maduro in order to be opposed to American foreign policy towards Venezula. This is a constant fallacy that keeps repeating itself.

The millions who have fled Venezula tens to disagree with you. This has been going on before US sanctions.

I guess the millions of Venezulans fleeing starvation missed out on this.