Home | About | Donate

A Christmas Message to Vice-President Mike Pence

A Christmas Message to Vice-President Mike Pence

James Zogby

I want you to understand why the Arab Christian leadership in Palestine was so troubled by your blindness to their plight that they refused to meet with you.

"I ask you to open your eyes and heart to understand the Palestinian reality and to pay attention to their needs. They, too, are God’s children and are worthy of your compassion and commitment." (Photo: Michael Vadon/flickr/cc)

That was A very informative and thought provoking letter Dr. Zogby- Now, if only Mr. Pence will read it and to go one further, to understand it’s message and maybe act on it?
(I must admit, from this message,that I have learned more about the problems faced by both the Christians and Palestinian people over there than I had in all these years of following the turmoil!)
What A shame that our political process is so heavily influenced and held in sway by the Zionist AIPAC cult…America needs to rid itself of this vermin…

Well said, Dr. Zogby, but I fear you’ve cast your pearls before a particularly vicious swine. He believes, with altogether too many others, that the worse things get in the Holy Land, the closer he personally will be to the Rapture.

Being an atheist I couldn’t relate to ol’ Pence buddy at all. But your story should be emailed to his servers for him to see what a hypocrite he is. Practice what you preach is the old saying that comes to mind. The poor Palestinians deserve better than Pence anyway.