Home | About | Donate

'A Crime Humanity Will Never Forget': Ecuador's Former President Rafael Correa Condemns Successor for Stripping Assange's Asylum Status

'A Crime Humanity Will Never Forget': Ecuador's Former President Rafael Correa Condemns Successor for Stripping Assange's Asylum Status

Jon Queally, staff writer

The former president of Ecuador, Rafael Correa, on Thursday morning slammed his right-wing successor, President Lenin Moreno, as a the nation's "greatest traitor" for stripping Julian Assange of his protected asylum status and invited U.K. police to enter the Ecuadorian embassy in London to arrest the Wikileaks publisher.

Oh please President Moreno, tell us for how many pieces of silver you sold out your country’s integrity.

9 Likes

Actual reporters please take note and be careful.

1 Like

“From now on and across the world,” Correa added in a subsequent tweet, “scoundrel and betrayal can be summarized in two words: Lenin Moreno.”

Rafael Correa articulated my anger better than I can!

7 Likes

They’ve been planning this for some time.

1 Like

Fascism will never be stopped until regular people use their numbers and voices to stop it. (Fat chance)

Moreno is the latest U. S. fascist puppet president in S. America.

4 Likes

Some of these Latin American leaders can not have enough American shit to eat

1 Like

Translation: Pence just made me an offer I couldn’t refuse!

3 Likes

In the Age of Deceit, the truth-tellers shall be put to death.

1 Like

I’m afraid that at this point it will take quite a bit more than Numbers and Voices.
Historically Fascists don’t recognize anything but physical strength…

Shouldn’t be a problem.(sarcasm). The right-wing capitalists have all of the guns, and lefties like presidential candidate Swalwell want to make sure nobody else gets any. Unless we plan on suicide marches, the masses have little chance of physical revolt.

1 Like

President’s Moreno’s answer. Well I really had no choice, because it was either that or a bullet!

1 Like