Home | About | Donate

'A Crime in Plain Sight': Lindsey Graham Under Fire for Soliciting Campaign Donations in Senate Building

Which begs the question:
How corrupt is our capitalistic system?
I would like to whip the hypocrisy out of this POS Graham.
Just repeating what a friend has said.

There’s no such thing as being partially corrupt.

There’s a subject that can be a stand alone topic. The forms and degrees of corruption. Maybe after the election.

F_DN

Unfortunately our Elite Founders didn’t create a democracy here – they
created an Elite/Patriarchy for their own benefit –

with a “bait and switch” on the Declaration of Independence/All are equal –
and no tools to actually run or protect a “people’s” government –

By then, our Founders had passed ownership of the nation over to Elites –
influence and control over our “people’s” government, the nation’s wealth and
natural resources –

They endowed Elites with land grants – but even that wasn’t enough for them –
they based much of the economy in their ownership of other human beings and saved
and supported the system of SLAVERY for themselves and fellow Elites –

which GUARANTEED the Civil War – and which further Benefited Elites by splitting
the nation into two camps of hatred which still echo today.

Civil and lawful government is now gone in the US – any question where we are headed?

They’re about to give the Vatican/Catholic Church a seat on our US Supreme Court –

without even asking her for a demonstration of “speaking in tongues” – or an example of
her “prophecy” –

or even why a grown woman would subject herself to a male supremacist religion – and
a religious-cult community where all the women are subservient to their husbands?

The Catholic Church bears “Co-Responsibility for the Jewish Holocaust in Germany” –
and full responsibility for the GENOCIDE here against the Native People and Africans
enslaved here under their Papal Edicts to “Enslave or Kill” those they demonized as
“pagans … only fit to be fed to the dogs.”

I should think Pope Francis finds her repugnant.

I’d bet a psycho analysis would reveal this girl would be a prime target for a cult. Ah, but the extreme right religious kooks got to her first.

dog –

You’re absolutely wrong – unfortunately …

Reception
Ralph Martin, president of Renewal Ministries, stated in the *[National Catholic Register] that People of Praise is “part of the papally-approved mainstream of the Catholic Charismatic Renewal, which has been encouraged by every pope since Vatican II, none more strongly than Pope Francis.”[[1]](~https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/People_of_Praise#cite_note-Roberts2020-1)

Ouch. Thanx.

…I wish the phk that folks like you, with no evidence, ‘predict’ what the Hell is going to be, that’s just phkn screwed up…

Uh oh, better phkn run and hide: @Lorenzo_LaRue is on to you.