Home | About | Donate

'A Hellfire Missile With F***ing Swords Attached to It': Pentagon Unveils New Weapon

'A Hellfire Missile With F***ing Swords Attached to It': Pentagon Unveils New Weapon

Eoin Higgins, staff writer

The U.S. military and the CIA reportedly have a new tool in their arsenal: a bomb that doesn't explode, but deploys sword-like blades to kill or maim its human targets.

They get their ideas from Death Race 2000 no doubt.

5 Likes

How are we paying for it?
oh right, cut some food stamps

5 Likes

Really, guys? Samurai drones, now? Somebody’s got way too much money in their budget. Make one that will mow my lawn, it’ll be more useful.

6 Likes

Wow, did we just start paying $100k just to stab somebody?

5 Likes

Maybe the enemy will die laughing…while we pay Raytheon many millions for the damned things.

2 Likes

Can we please have half a dozen of these tested on Washington DC first?

Oh, and can you please make the test when Congress is in session and Trump is also in the White House?

5 Likes

Here’s a thought: you want to reduce civilian casualties from drone strikes? Reduce drone strikes.

12 Likes

Cowards

1 Like

Hi PonyBoy, LOL, and I like the idea of testing it on Congress. We need to see if the THING fulfills what the military says it is for, you know sparing civilians. Wow, killing civilians, America does that all the time, so do lots of police departments!
Hmmm so try it in Congress and if it also goes for civilians in the gallery, then it’s another killer machine lie. Of course, civilians can also be government employees too-----so I guess the military people are just fibbing, because everyone knows that we live in a “Collateral Murder” world already!

3 Likes

Yes, the whole drone program is cowardly.

6 Likes

The ironic thing is the missile is called “hellfire” this speaks volumes .

2 Likes

Here we are, UnSaneAmerica! Also agree with prior posts, Cowards doing cowardly crimes!

3 Likes

Like to seen them “develop” one that will, “return to sender”…
This terrorism “business” (pun intended) is a dirty, dark, colossal global joke.
We need missiles that target only the global leadership members…not the “commons”…We need new thinking…oh, wait…

1 Like

Is that who we are ,humans just making more deadly machines to kill us in different ways ?

2 Likes

Well sure. But in this case the missle is actually less deadly as it lacks an explosive charge. I don’t think our overall strategy is at all well thought out but this missle is not a story to get any more upset over.

It’s always instructive to play the “flipside” game.

How would the US gummint react if another state decided to target those it determined to be “terrorists” here?

I don’t think it would matter just how “precise” the strikes were, would it?

I am the god of hellfire, “And I bring you Fire-er.”

1 Like

Depravity and death by the war-machine in our names…while civilian needs and our only planet cry for funding and aid. The disconnect is beyond depravity.

3 Likes

You might be a little bit more upset if that cruise missile ripped into your house and cut off your kids head.