Home | About | Donate

A 'Hothouse' Future for Humanity: Scientists Behind Terrifying Climate Analysis Hope They Are Wrong

gene –

"…Those who talk about a “right to life,” should also believe that every other
species also as a right to live on this planet, and that a majority of the larger
species are in steep population decline and in danger of extinction."

Great point!!

Don’t worry, you are wrong.

I was born in 1971. In the late 70’s, there were a prediction of a new ice age, in 1985 supposedly NY and LA would be under water by 2005.

I’m also an electrical engineer. The computer to my right, about 1/2 meter away is fully capable of doing nuclear bomb simulation. So, anybody know where I can find a computer model for climate change? My machine is literally something that would embarrass a super computer in the mid 1990s. I can build a beowulf cluster if I need to as well…

I’m well educated, and I was fully on board with “if you don’t believe in climate change, you’re a moron” - 20 years ago. Theres plenty of websites that have historical data on highs and lows dating back 100 years. I’ve since done my own analysis on a few cities. I have to conclude this is a hoax.

Not a new idea that we are not going to survive global warming and lots of other threats. The following was written a long time ago and now even more relevant.
Conservationist’s Lament
By Kenneth Boulding
In: Man’s Role in Changing the Face of the Earth, 1956
University of Chicago Press, p. 1087

The world is finite, resources are scarce,
Things are bad and will be worse.
Coal is burned and gas exploded,
Forests cut and soils eroded.
Wells are dry and air’s polluted,
Dust in blowing, trees uprooted,
Oil is going, ores depleted,
Drains receive what is excreted.
Land is sinking, seas are rising,
Man is far too enterprising,
Fire will rage with Man to fan it,
Soon we’ll have a plundered planet.
People breed like fertile rabbits,
People have disgusting habits.
Moral: The evolutionary plan went astray by evolving Man.

could it be that the dome effect created by geoengineering to cool down the planet with reflective nano particles has created a blanket effect?

You are thinking too small. Austerity and authoritarian mandates necessary. Individual rights obsolete.

Epidemics and fire will have to do whats needed.