Home | About | Donate

'A Huge Relief': British Judge Rejects Trump Administration Attempt to Extradite Julian Assange

Fascist-calling is something ELSE, only yuppie liberals are permitted? Typically, they have lesser people handle their investments (if your’s haven’t gained >50% since COVID, beating DOW ~25%, you’re being robbed) so they cynically euphamized fascist into “pragmatist,” “grown-ups” or just, “mirror, mirror on the wall, who’s this fascist gonna maul?” If they’re reaching across the table, I’d watch my hip pocket…

…so to speak? Liberal: a fascist, AFTER brunch & >20% THC sins.

~https://dcist.com/story/20/12/30/essential-workers-coronavirus-pandemic-2020/

~https://mobile.twitter.com/MarkAmesExiled/status/1346129263934767105

~https://taibbi.substack.com/p/meet-the-censored-mark-crispin-miller

~https://mobile.twitter.com/KyleKulinski/status/1345832076956889090 (I’d have said, FUCK NO!)

1 Like

They won’t let him be extradited, they’ll just keep him in Belmarsh til he dies. Think I’m joking?

2 Likes

To synopsize:

Fascist: “Fuck you. PAY me!”
Liberal: “Fuck me and I’ll discount your rent… perhaps?”

3 Likes

Wow, what a coward AOC is, I agree, either your response, or a “Hell No!!”

1 Like

There’s simply NO way, “our” side will ever again, admit to the Big Lies their media HAS to keep on repeating. He’s not simply the first EXAMPLE both halves of their duopoly must vilify, silence, basically disappear. His show trial has to warn journalists, leakers, whistleblowers, researchers, 3rd party inspectors, basically EVERYBODY: if you see something, say NOTHING (don’t even LOOK, we can’t HANDLE the truth!)

The whole thing is BLATANT subtrafuge, to distract us from the underlying issue? He’s done nothing different than our SIX media conglomerates, by way of acquisition of “secret” embarrasing revelatory information (he’s not even tried to play us by manipulation, cherry-picking or SPIN, as they do) but it’s about Hillary, Kerry, Bush, Cheney, Obama and…

~https://caitlinjohnstone.com/2021/01/04/the-assange-extradition-ruling-is-a-relief-but-it-isnt-justice/

~https://mobile.twitter.com/ggreenwald/status/1346055724879777792

~https://mobile.twitter.com/raymcgovern/status/1346151458677395461

~https://mobile.twitter.com/johnpilger/status/1346054129773371392

Greenwich: “Liberals” … ???

Jayce: Well, yeah! Liberals are only part time (mostly economic) fascists

Jayce – I think you’re confusing corporate-fascists – primarily Elites in the DP such as
Biden and Pelosi, Hoyer, Schumer and DP Establishment – with LIBERALS.

If you support corporate-fascism you are NOT a Liberal –

Hmmm, and you seem to be confusing Progressives as Liberals, and Me as Jayce,

Apologies, TRAKAR –

Thought I hit “reply” for Jayce –

No – “Progressive” is just another confusing label which doesn’t mean liberal –

Not sure what you find confusing, but there does seem to be a lot of confusion in your perspective.

Kant identified Progressivism as being a movement away from barbarism towards civilization, through the application of science, reason, and rationality to public policy formulation and application. Therefore, being a Progressive means being one who lives Progressive ideology whereas Liberal merely describes a fascist capitalist who thinks they can sugar coat their destructive economics by writing a few checks to their social cause hobbies and paying lip-service to a few non-controversial populist Progressive policies while expressing confusion about how their identity politics superficialities are continuing and promoting racism not fighting systemic racism and injustice in America’s corrupt political institutions.

Trakar –

IMO, at a time when our government over the last 50 years has been so
drastically moved into the hands of fascists … the use of “progressive” has
lost all meaning. Only left and right have meaning –

“Progressive” does not have that clarity – or any clarity, afaics –

Nor do I see any reality about what you call a description of “Liberal” –

Liberal merely describes a fascist capitalist who thinks they can sugar coat their destructive economics by writing a few checks to their social cause hobbies and paying lip-service to a few non-controversial populist Progressive policies while expressing confusion about how their identity politics superficialities are continuing and promoting racism not fighting systemic racism and injustice in America’s corrupt political institutions.

Where did you get the idea that Liberals are Capitalists?
Or fascists?

And – quite a description you’ve supplied –
a very twisted view – but obviously your own personal and hate-filled view of liberals.

It is the violent right wing, as we saw in action yesterday at the Capitol – still fighting
the concept of democracy who are the fascists. It has been the violent fascist right
throughout all history which has been able to only rise on authoritarianism and violence,
leaving nations soaked in blood –

**Here’s JFK on being a LIBERAL – **

# “If by a “Liberal” they mean someone who looks ahead and not behind, someone who welcomes new ideas without rigid reactions, someone who cares about the welfare of the people-their health, their housing, their schools, their jobs, their civil rights and their civil liberties-someone who believes we can break through the stalemate and suspicions that grip us in our policies abroad, if that is what they mean by a “Liberal”, then I’m proud to say I’m a "Liberal.”

And, so am I proud to be a liberal –

Capitalism is the work of the Vatican – it is their invention – for the benefit of Elites.
It’s a system which is intended to move the wealth and natural resources of other nations
from the many to the few. And it has done this successfully all over the world over the
few hundred years it has existed here.

The Vatican and its Royalty also saw fit to add to this license by presenting Elites with
license under “Manifest Destiny” and “Man’s Dominion Over Nature” to give them full
power to EXPLOIT all of Nature, our Natural Resources, Animal-Life – and even other
human beings according to various myths of “inferiority” – all intended to profit Elites/Royals.

Individual liberals often support a broad spectrum of individual economic views but Liberalism describes and endorses laissez faire markets, free trade, limited government, and capitalism as the primary institutional tool of national economics. This perspective is most firmly ensconced in the evolution of classical liberalism into (modern) neoliberalism in the early 20th century, focussed more specifically upon the policies of economic liberalization, including privatization, deregulation, globalization, free trade, austerity and reductions in government spending in order to increase the role of the private sector in the economy and society. This is clearly described in the histories and definitions of Liberalism (Classical Liberalism) and Neoliberalism (Modern Liberalism). Though I grant you that the current American colloquialism of the term “liberal” contains none of these root understandings of the term and its more proper, formal, application,…much the same is true of the term “Progressivism,” which contains significant historic characteristics absent in popular usage of both the terms “Progressive”…and “Liberal/Neoliberal.”

Fascism is much less clearly defined, than either Liberal/Neoliberal or Progressive. NAZIs were Fascists, but not all Fascists are the same as NAZIs. Most talk of Fascism modernly has little to do with Fascism and is more closely associated with the twinned aberrations of nationalism and racism rather than the bindings which tie together the institutions of government and private industry with populist grievance movements to generate actual Fascism in an authoritarian government.

As to the rest of your delusional fairy tales,

they aren’t worth the bandwidth they waste.

You’re not talking about liberals here–
you’re talking about corporate-fascists call in DP we are trying to get rid of.

DINO’s …

Have you never heard the saying that Elites actually want and get …

WELFARE FOR THE RICH … AND FREE ENTERPRISE FOR THE POOR –

Someone has given you a very distorted view of reality of liberals –

Liberals have no supported Capitalism and it has been recognized the world over
for the fascist and criminal system it is –
And clearly US has imposed that system on other nations where they have continued
the cry “Down with Capitalists.”

Liberals stand against PRIVATIZATION – not for it –

It is right wing which has knocked out the protections of the NEW DEAL –
not liberals who support REGULATION – not de-regulation!!!

Wow are you off with Alice somewhere –

Where did you get this definition of liberalism – from Mitch?

Let me guess that you never bothered to look up “Christianity inventing Capitalism” …

OK – no time for this nonsense – now or any future time –

Find a copy of the late Phil Oaks’s “Love me I’m a Liberal”

1 Like

I hadn’t heard that since I was a young man, but it did reflect upon some of my earliest political impressions of the liberalism most of us are, unfortunately, all too familiar with in 21rst century America.

1 Like

If you want to tell me something about it, post it –

Meanwhile, CD is limiting our replies –