Home | About | Donate

A Mother in ICE Detention Pleads for Her Life

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/views/2020/04/09/mother-ice-detention-pleads-her-life

2 Likes

These are criminal human rights violations for which Trump should be tried in the ICC.

3 Likes

Hi Unmentionables:
How can we help her? The writer doesn’t have any information of how to help. : 0

2 Likes

You can send a contribution to the Center for Constitutional Rights, which is representing her, and call them to see how you can help.

ttps://ccrjustice.org/home/what-we-do/our-cases/dada-v-witte

2 Likes

Part of the problem is that she was part of a group that criminally defrauded the immigration system and now is in civil detention. (she is part of a class action suit available on line) I think the point of the suit is that in detention, the national medical guidelines cannot be fully implemented. What can be done about that is how to segregate high risk people or release them. Currently, they are referred to the CDC standards.

Hi Unmentionables:
Thank You! : )

1 Like

The Nazis are no longer “coming.” They’re here!
** What are We the People doing about it? What are We the People doing about the shredding of our Constitution and Bill of Rights?
** In Portland and Chicago and other places, they are protesting, being gassed and beaten by government thugs. In desert aide stations across the South, they are being seized, exposed, and probably allowed to die by the same government thugs, whose Master in DC doesn’t believe in anything but force, greed and cruelty. "Fore!"
;-})

1 Like

“I go through four inhalers a day”

A link is proposed between increased levels of iron, asthma and hormones.
Treatment of increased iron is blood donation / venesection / phlebotomy / phlebs … as this snip calls them.

“I don’t know if it is a coincidence, but after several phlebs, my asthma and allergy symptoms became better and have nearly cleared up. I was taking proventil, intal, vancenase, theophylline and beclovent daily. I no longer take theophylline, proventil and have cut back on the rest 90%. I have not had an attack, can smell food, do not have cotton mouth during the night for the first time in years and my wife says that I NO LONGER SNORE. It’s probably a coincidence, but I like to think of it as a possible positive side affect.”

Phlebotomy / blood donation, seems to work well in those with PCOS / Polycystic Ovary Syndrome, which has been shown to be related to Graves’ …

“Reduction of the body iron stores can improve hyperandrogenemia”

“Association of polycystic ovary syndrome and Graves’ disease”