Home | About | Donate

A Polar Bear, a Giant Penis, and This Message Greet Trump in UK: 'Climate Change Is Real'

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/news/2019/06/03/polar-bear-giant-penis-and-message-greet-trump-uk-climate-change-real

2 Likes

The president did land on Monday morning as scheduled, though it remains uncertain as of this writing whether or not Trump witnessed the message.

Oh, please. Our own military had to hide the ship named after John McCain from this tiny widdle baby. Does anyone think that the pilot of the plane was not told to do everything in his power to NOT have this protest visible to the cwy baby, wannabe dictator, pathological lying piece of s**t. ‘Oh, sorry mr ‘president’, we have to close the window shades to keep the sun from burning your orange skin’. Or I can just see/hear the panic in the cockpit as they approached the message…‘bank, bank, bank’!

4 Likes

Author sez:
“… it remains uncertain as of this writing whether or not Trump witnessed the message.”

Only if it aired on Faux News. Otherwise, his tender sensibilities have been spared.

2 Likes

The mowed image on the lawn was done at a 10,000,000:1 ratio to Trump’s johnson.

2 Likes

I don’t always watch corporate media so was it aired on our (we the peoples)
airways?

1 Like

And we fought the British for freedoms. I bet we couldn’t get away with satirizing our prez the way they did. Time to rejoin the isles?

1 Like

Yes, Yes, Yes, Fabulous!!! I am so sick of this demagog criminal sicko, get him out of our Whitehouse NOW. If he really is as smart as he thinks he is he will beg his butt buddy Putin for asylum take his entire family, his fat ass and all of his assets to Russia, never to return.

Sorry; can’t help. Tossed my own teevee machine in ‘01.

1 Like

Talk about penis envy. If Trump isn’t excited when he sees this, Melania will be…

1 Like

Well, Trump likes “hugely”.