Home | About | Donate

A ‘Revolution’ Grows in Chicago

A ‘Revolution’ Grows in Chicago

Patrick Cochran

“I want to tell you something, sisters and brothers,” former Ohio state senator Nina Turner belted from the stage on the first day of the People’s Summit in Chicago in early June. “This kind of journey that we’re taking here today, we have our highs and our lows, but I want you to know that we are on the precipice of history. That all great things that have happened in this country or in this world have not happened because of the grass tops, it has happened because of the grass roots. And we must fight on.”

What is so thrilling is that The Sanders team-Bernie and Jane--are moving forward with the
Peoples' Revolution. If Nina Turner's glorious sermon on that last Sunday morning wasn't the most inspirational
thrilling call to arms ["With these hands" "We WILL rise up"] then there has never been a clarion call to rise up-move forward-reclaim @ the local level-then he state-next, the Federal level of government. Nina Turner is a worthy
comrade in arms to Bernie. I look forward to seeing more of Tulsi Gabbard and other Progressives. Thank G-d for
deMoro and all the other Nurses United leading the way. Hooray for PROGRESSIVE VALUES.

Dear Novak,

You suck.

Yours truly,
Squale'