Home | About | Donate

'A Scandal': Contracts Show Trump Giving Big Pharma Free Rein to Price Gouge Taxpayer-Funded Coronavirus Drugs

And if we were to change systems it all makes sense, as the people who won the cash from the capitalist state are now well positioned to invest in the newer one.

1 Like

This f**ker has to be removed, NancyPelosi. Wondering how much she has invested in phama?

2 Likes

Michael More’s SiCKO says this very well. It’s capitalism that is killing us and making us poorer.

2 Likes

From what I am reading the infection rate is going up but not the death rate----maybe because younger people are getting it-----I think it is clear that climate is playing a role in the transmission-----

1 Like

The truth hurts, it sure does not set us free. First we will have to march in the streets, maybe tear down some of capitalistic??? I can’t promote violence or destruction but just like the Confederacy Statues being torn down to make a point, where can we really make it hurt before the Empire strikes us down?

True.I am not arguing whether Communism a good or bad form of Government, but one thing we know for sure is why the economic, elite, 1% hate it, they along with the American, Cuban Mafia, lost $$$$$$$$$$$$$$!

1 Like

see RawStory dot com … Renowned psychiatrist worries ‘psychopath’ Trump will create ‘Reichstag incident’ before election and ‘destroy Democracy’

1 Like

And Trump the monumental criminal at large!
He, on purpose, is screwing all of us who DON’T HAVE the A+, #1 BEST MEDICAL INSURANCE EVER, which is what we stupidly provide for all of Congress, federal judges & presidents + families. No wonder they don’t care & cannot relate to, our medical costs & woes! We need to immediately cut-off their 5-star, super-duper, medical insurance (& all other too, like dental) & put them ALL on Medicare plans!!!
We have to provide their medical insurance, but NOT the 1st class shit that we cannot afford. So, we just need to switch it over to MEDICARE. While we’re at it, we must make certain that any cuts made to Medicare include all of them also! They are still so rich thanks to “public service” (ha!) & dirty dealin’ that they can easily afford their own “very best insurance” there is. CAN YOU?
This is supposed to be a government of, by & for the people…it is not & hasn’t been for quite some time now! They think they are special, better & above the law, because they have been treating themselves as such & we’ve been allowing it.
Enuff is enuff!! No more!!!
They are extremely overpaid already for the amount of actual working days they show up – not too mention how dam* little they manage to GET DONE FOR US during the year, or their entire term! They act like spoiled brats & can’t work together to get anything done for the good of this Country & its people…US!

If you refused, or could not, get your work done & took oodles of time off during the year…Would you still have that job?!? Get a raise? Bonus? How about having better benefits than your boss does? All while not even doing the job he hired & pays you to do for him/her?? I think we all can say we’d be SO FIRED!
Right?! Wasn’t that Trump’s tagline on his dumbass reality show? – “You’re fired!” I never watched it, but pretty sure he did not tolerate the shit that he & rest of shmucks in DC do to us!
Now, Rethugs have protected & defended the worst thing to ever reside in OUR White House – choosing loyalty to him over all of us + Country & Constitution!! Screw them! Remove 'em ASAP!

Our own (Fake) President (choking on words!), on top of all the other shit he has done to us… & U.S…while enriching himself & selling us out to do so, has now practically guaranteed that millions of us won’t be able to afford vaccine or treatment for Covid-19 when it gets here! How do you like that?!? REMOVED the 1 part of contract with Big Pharma that weakly said could not totally gouge us. Mostly yes, but not totally f**k us.
Now, they can price medicine that WE PAID many millions of $$$ to produce, beyond anything we can pay & then go sell it elsewhere; save other lives in other countries!! Let us get sick & die. What a great prez, heh?!
If anyone doubts that he could be so cruel, that he truly does NOT CARE if we live or die…or you doubt Congress would let that happen, think again & take a look at what is right there to see!

We have “The Expendibles” and the “A-team” ready to go don’t we? No, I guess somebody else will have to step forward.

I like it!

1 Like

This is life & death. Oh! and profits of course

That same President savaged China for its handling of the crisis . There a class action lawsuit filed in the USA against China for its allowing that pandemic to spread.

Yet here we have the USA under one Herr Trump that is basically putting everyone at risk through its incompetence and gross negligence.

This a quote about said lawsuit and the degree to which China could be held legally liable.

~https://www.foxnews.com/world/china-legally-accountable-coronavirus

~The PRC and the other defendants knew that COVID-19 was dangerous and capable of causing a pandemic, yet slowly acted, proverbially put their head in the sand, and/or covered it up for their own economic self-interest," the complaint states. “The defendants’ conduct has caused and will continue to cause personal injuries and deaths, as well as other damages.”

In place of PRC plug in the United States of America.

1 Like

Presidents like to pay Pharma, Obama gave them a 10% increase so they wouldn’t complain when he gave the insurers the ACA.present.

1 Like

That’s why they’re called “the looting class.”

1 Like

I’m sensing a pattern here, Trump also owns Johnson and Johnson stock, as well as Gilead stock.

1 Like

Figures. Once a grifter, always a grifter.

1 Like

Good journalists get both sides of the story. In any story, there are always 2 sides. I only see 1 side of the story here. This isn’t good journalism. The story may be true, but just like when I have to intervene with my kids when they fight, I have to talk to both of them before I draw any conclusions. Please use good journalism and don’t present the general public with one side of the story.

Gee, I wonder if Biden would do it any differently…?
Hmm…