Home | About | Donate

'A Shameful Moment': Trump Announces Formal Withdrawal From WHO as Covid-19 Cases Climb

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/news/2020/07/07/shameful-moment-trump-announces-formal-withdrawal-who-covid-19-cases-climb

4 Likes

Fuck Up 45 strikes again!

9 Likes

This just in albeit I doubt it will shut Trump and his Cultists up when they claim COVID19 as a fraud no deadlier then the common flu.

~https://www.investmentwatchblog.com/not-a-hoax-study-shows-coronavirus-pandemic-led-to-18-rise-in-overall-deaths-in-the-u-s-from-any-cause/

Excess deaths is a measurement used to measure deaths against what is “expected” . They look back to previous years measuring how many died to the Common flu and other sources , measure that against the total deaths in a given period this year and arrive at an excess deaths number.

In the USA 122000 deaths are deemed excess deaths over and above what normally would have occurred. That is not much less then the 132000 total claimed to have died to COVID. This number is climbing as we speak.

14 Likes

Childish shallow little shit! just cannot stand any criticism - taking his marbles (whats left of them) and going home. We as a nation clearly have some serious Karma to pay, and we are getting it in spades from this petulant asshole!

17 Likes

You stole my word already:)
It’s amazing how we have gone from a “shining beacon” to world pariah in one generation.
That’s got to be some kind of record.

7 Likes

Who needs world class medical expertise in the middle of a global pandemic anyway? They’d probably just save left-wing voters’ lives anyway.

Just another day in the reign of the Tangerine Twit. Like all others, worse than the day before.

7 Likes

What a crock that comment is. Pure unadulterated nonsense.

17 Likes

Codswallop.

132000 deaths and counting. 2+ million infected. 122000 excess deaths over and above what expected. This all in the US of A.

WHO had nothing to do with the incompetence of the Trump Administration. All other Countries had the same data and information from WHO as the USA did and few performed as badly as the USA did.

And what the hell is “an individual goal and metric” ?

I can not think of a Government on this Earth that would allow people to defecate on a cities sidewalks as this would lead to health concerns. Are you suggesting Governments trying to ensure that does not happen are intruding on “individual goals and metrics” ? Is having laws against such “Top down control of innocent people?”

16 Likes

I think things were in decent shape 4 years ago. So I would suggest that we have become a pariah not as a generation so much. Rather, we allowed trump to become president and he alone is our downfall.

If there were words atop of this trump photo It might say, " I’d rather be golfing."

3 Likes

That ‘shining beacon’ stage might has happened before I was born at least.

5 Likes

It should be obvious to anyone with half a brain or even 1/100th of one, that Trumpo the Clown has no idea what the fuck he is doing.

8 Likes

“As cases climb…deaths drop, which is the actual important part.” That makes about as much sense as a screen door in a submarine.

15 Likes

What do we call a ‘leader’ who abandons the ship in a moment of crisis…?

4 Likes

A Shameful Moment’:
???

another INSANE moment, and statement

Becoming?

6 Likes

Among other things - COWARD and Traitor

But lets remember that this A-hole is not operating in a vacuum. MOST of the entire ‘elected’ GOP down to the state and local clowns are, and have been supporting him and his insane behavior. THEY are all also Cowards and Traitors

8 Likes

I would ask to whom? Or for whom?

The Native peoples of this land may have a historical perspective on that.

2 Likes

If you could reason with trump supporters,
there wouldn’t be any Trump supporters

17 Likes

Your razor needs a new blade.

13 Likes

Hi BigB:

I seem to remember those 2 guys Bush/Cheney and a government who kept silent that started us on that down hi!! sIide into obIivion that America is about to crash through And HiIIay hubris was wrong it doesn’t take a viIIage to build a nation- but it does take -just a few viIIage idiots to end it : ( The surprise ending is that it took a being with haIf a brain to finish us off! )

2 Likes