Home | About | Donate

A Shelter For Fragile Egos: Jeff Sessions Tells Pre-Screened Law Students Asking Pre-Screened Questions He Loves Free Speech (Except For, You Know, Black People)

A Shelter For Fragile Egos: Jeff Sessions Tells Pre-Screened Law Students Asking Pre-Screened Questions He Loves Free Speech (Except For, You Know, Black People)

Surrounded by a massive police presence, the country's top law enforcement official told a group of carefully screened students at Georgetown's Law School that, "In this great land, the government does not tell you what to think or what to say." In his speech, only announced the day before, Sessions went on to denounce uppity knee-taking football players and defend his boss' call, hours before, for them to be fired. We may need to upgrade the ole Irony Alert buzzer. It can't keep up.

Another mismanaged staged appearance, like Peter Sellers trying to look cool and romantic. Culturing the conformity and corruption America has become synonymous with, Sessions effectively teaches the normalization of deviance, contradiction and irrationality as financially rewarding, powerful ideological extremism.
Raw pragmatism disconnected from healthy human values must be recognized, challenged and unseated.

I have never had more respect for NFL players than I have right now, for the ones who answered the challenge and exercised their free speech rights in such a dignified way, setting a good example for all, especially the young!

Jeff Sessions, you can live in the past if you so desire, at least in your warped mind! You cannot, you will not take the rest of us there!

OK: if kneeling is banned how about dropping your pants, turning around doing a little mooning? I prefer the fist backed by real threats to their power as in total, non cooperation.