Home | About | Donate

"A Slap in the Face": Victims of Big Oil Pollution Speak Out Against Pruitt's Luxury Flights

"A Slap in the Face": Victims of Big Oil Pollution Speak Out Against Pruitt's Luxury Flights

Jake Johnson, staff writer

After the public was informed last week that Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) chief Scott Pruitt has been forced to take luxury first-class flights because people were yelling at him for destroying the planet in coach, few expressed sympathy.

"I wish that I could get away like that from my situation, but I don't get a day off from living this nightmare."
—Amy Brown

Frankly none of the cabinet member should have been approved since their histories show that their actions are the antithesis of the agencies that they were allowed to govern. Seriously what could we expect ?

And pruitt’s words in response to his first class ticket seriously show how much he is out of touch with the real world. Get rid of all of them including sessions.

Four years of this Administration will set us back at least a century. It is very depressing!

Sometimes I feel like I want to turn off and tune out and other times I want to do more than local stuff.
For those that can attend:

https://mailchi.mp/nader/join-ralph-in-rowe-massachusetts?e=584efac8f2
Trump, Empire, the Military Budget, the Draining of America, and What You Can Do About It ‑‑ Now!