Home | About | Donate

A State-Sponsored Mass Shooting

A State-Sponsored Mass Shooting

Michael Schaeffer Omer-Man

Israeli army sharpshooters and snipers have shot over 1,000 unarmed Palestinian protesters inside the Gaza Strip in the past week, killing more than 30 people. This past Friday, at least six Palestinian journalists were reportedly among those shot at the Great Return March.

Some years ago, I wrote an article discussing Israel’s actions. At the time, I wondered if Israel hadn’t fallen into the “Stockholm Syndrome.”
*In the '30s and '40s, Germany was the Master Race and the Jews were “Untermenschen,” to be mistreated, ignored and eventually eliminated.
*Jews fought back hard and continually, notably in the Warsaw ghetto, but eventually it was no longer sport to the Germans and they brought up enough heavy armor and troops to overcome the ghetto and those of its occupants who were not able to escape were either shot or sent to the death camps.
*In the late '40s, Zionist Israel was given a part of Palestine to set up a new nation. It did not take long for Israel to become “Nazis” and the Palestinians their new “untermenschen,” to be detested, ignored, mistreated and confined to a vast concentration camp, to be killed at will. This has gone on for seventy years and it still continues.
*Zionist Israel has its own Wehrmacht, its own SA, SS, Gestapo, and Propaganda Ministry. And, it has the backing of the other major Fascists in the world today to keep it well supplied, and immune from punishment, no matter their crimes.
*It is Hell to have lived long enough to see history repeating itself and few seem to really care.
;-})

Another point I mentioned in the article I wrote is that the young Jews in the Warsaw ghetto fought back against enormous odds for their freedom. They never gave up. The Nazis were able, through overwhelming force, to defeat them.
Zionist Israel only remembers that overwhelming force can kill. They conveniently forget that their own people demonstrated that people will fight back against all odds to keep or regain their freedom.
*That lesson is being taught to them every day by the Palestinian People, and their only response is to kill and injure, not to talk and think.
;-})

According to H. Kissinger, a Jew and a Zionist and former professor at Harvard and former US Sectretary of State: Israel will cease to exist after 2022. So hurry up with their foolish eye for an eye, till they all become blind from nuclear radiation. In the Book entitled SHOAH there is a warning of a forthcoming Holocaust.

Murder and war crimes plain and simple

The Palestinians shot were either perpetrating violence against the soldiers or trying to breach the border. Israel has a right to defend against this. The murderous Hamas regime purposely interspersed their fighters within the crowd of protesters increasing the inevitability of innocent people being harmed. I am all for peaceful protest and acts of nonviolent civil disobedience and a firm believer in a two state solution. The problem is that most Palestinians and especially the terrorist Hamas government refuses to give up on anything but the annihilation of the State of Israel.

Put down the Kool-Aid. You’ve drunk too much.