Home | About | Donate

'A Total Disgrace': Outrage as Trump EPA Says It Won't Ban Pesticide Linked to Brain Damage in Children

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/news/2019/07/19/total-disgrace-outrage-trump-epa-says-it-wont-ban-pesticide-linked-brain-damage

2 Likes

Allowing political hacks to run serious governmental agencies has been and remains one of the nation’s most serious problems. Allowing ghouls to roll back progress every time a troglodyte is elected to the White House has sickened me–figuratively and literally. Elections matter.

16 Likes

EVERY damn day another atrocity against other people or the Planet!! WTF is wrong with these hideous deranged scum??? They do not care about the children of others or their own!
The trump regime is committing crimes against humanity daily, and if what they repeatedly do are not crimes, the laws had better be repaired toot sweet - if there are any people in power with any shred of wisdom or integrity or courage left! If there is any Karma one can hope it is strong!

Overt evil every freakin day for worship of mammon and greed-driven “profit” above all else!.

15 Likes

Trump Inc. needs to be brought before the World Tribunal–so much for their concern for fetuses as they clearly don’t give a rat’s ass about our children and us. Murderers everyone last one of them!

12 Likes

I’m feeling much the same outrage. Our daughter is expecting our first ( and probably only) grandchild any second now ( 2 days ‘overdue’ lol) and that has thrown my outrage into the stratosphere thinking about how little anyone seems to care about health, wellbeing and frankly just survival of humans and animals, and our planet in general and even of their OWN families’ health and well-being… and the thought of what our newest family member might face as he grows up is what is keeping me tossing and turning every night, wondering what the best courses of action I can take for him are beyond giving him all the love and education I can… it’s terrifying.

15 Likes

Thanks merf, I wish you and your family well, and a safe, joyous birth for your daughter! All the best!

Keep what faith we can in this astonishing world of madness.

3 Likes

The decision not to ban a dangerous insecticide was just made, unilaterally, by a fetal alcohol syndrome baby who never made it to noon without a bully taking his lunch money.
This is how far we have fallen

3 Likes

New EPA Motto:

It’s nothing personal.
It’s just business

8 Likes

There will be no value placed before corporate capitalist profit, not even American children.

5 Likes

trump always finds someone to lick his ass and tow his evil line. Wheeler is a good little trumpster.

1 Like

This is a long term republican strategy. Without brain damaged children where will the republican voters of tomorrow come from. All you have to do is look at or listen to trump voters and you know they aren’t alright. I hate how this sounds even to myself.

8 Likes

I have lost count on what number assault this is again the well being of our country and still nancy can find no reason to impeach, WHAT? It boggles my mind trying to figure out where we went wrong O so many years ago that didn’t prevent the births of some of these most dangerous people on the planet, poor, piss poor family planning. O sure, let them breed like rabbits, let’s see what happens. O how the gawds must be laughing.

5 Likes

Well, the good news is that Trump’s McDonalds habit could kill him even sooner due to these pesticides he loves so much!

3 Likes

This world here in Amerika is turning upside down. It is appalling and I am loosing my patience like I did with my children after having to tell them for the third times that whatever was a no, no.

Replace and repeal all of the trump/republican wrong headed policies. It is disgraceful and disgusting. How in the hell can Nancy P put up with all the corruption> maybe because so many corporate democrats would be exposed?

Had enough yet?

2 Likes

Your reference to fetal alcohol syndrome is pretty damn insensitive to its innocent victims.

Perhaps you should have instead written that he was a bully who took someone’s lunch money by noon.

Go ahead, call me a “triggered liberal.”

Chlorpyrifos is one of the only known poisons that causes - not just linked - to autism.

1 Like

First they came for the lightening bugs and bees, then they came for us.

4 Likes

But the u.s. did try to stop some of it:

I have not had any bees, wasps butterflies, moths or other insects for months now. The birds are thin on the ground too. (And in the trees/sky)

2 Likes