Not only have I read the book, I have often referred to it.
You clowns hardly have read as many books as I have.
And someone like you who plays the forum Cass Sunstein in seeking to discredit persons who look further than the allowable discourse, self-identifies AS an engineer but spends his working days engineering opinion in these threads has a LOT to answer for.
When you've read ALL of the following, get back to me:
- Conservatives Without Conscience--John Dean
- The Chalice & The Blade--Riane Eisler
- Dangerous Dossiers--Herbert Mitgang
- The Nazis Next Door--Eric Lichtblau
- The Devil's Chessboard--David Talbot
- Confessions of an Economic Hit Man--John Perkins
- God and Government--Barry Lynn
- Coup D'etat in Slow Motion--Ole Dammegard
- The Shock Doctrine--Naomi Klein
- The Death of the Liberal Class--Chris Hedges
- American Fascists--Chris Hedges
and LOTS of material that is Esoteric....
THEN, you get back to me.
P.S. this is a partial list.
And by the way, I critiqued what's missing from THIS article in the way of analysis. Yet you team-sports boys have decided that I have attacked Blum and his background. That's not only a fallacy, it's your own narrow-prism projection.
I told Suspiria that he made some valid points. And I didn't tear apart his comment which, as always, is full of typos and spelling errors.