Home | About | Donate

'Absolutely Disgusting': Trump Suggests Late Congressman Is in Hell After His Widow Debbie Dingell Votes to Impeach

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/news/2019/12/19/absolutely-disgusting-trump-suggests-late-congressman-hell-after-his-widow-debbie

You filthy little slime ball, Trump.

4 Likes

This is not even close to the worst thing he’s said. Trump regularly has people speak for him who believe the entire Jewish people is either in or bound for Hell. Or that all LGBTQ people are going to hell. Telling people they’re going to hell is the right-wing brand, especially when you’re as closely tied to Evangelical hypocrites as Trump.

5 Likes

All predicated upon the idea that somehow the Ukraine is so terribly important to US national security that it must be given hundreds of millions or a few billions of US taxpayer dollars to support its Nazi government installed by the Biden/Clinton/Nuland engineered coup overthrowing a democratically elected government. But, hey, minor details …

3 Likes

Evangelicals hypocrites, our outright demons? Both, quite the same! As with “trump”. Anybody here, if you are old enough, remember “The Checkered Demon” from the old underground comics, like Zap comics? trump boldly resembles the Checkered Demon, mainly in it’s cruelty, and mindlessness, but a bit in looks as well.

4 Likes

I hope I outlive this monster just for the satisfaction of pissing on his grave.

5 Likes

The public of this Republic needs to unify and do what is necessary to have Citizens United v. FEC reheard by the Supreme Court.

The DNCC/DCCC and GOP and their minions at the State level need never openly acknowledge their smoke-filled room (now multi million dollar PR contracts with “advisers”) strategizing for pumping up the interests of their corporate owners / pay to play / whateveryouwantocallit. This global feudal colonization in which the planet and life are “resources” from which to extract and discard. The insensate dissociative engine is in cannibal mode totally blind to consequence. The most powerful fuel in this is the psychology of predatory capitalism, now full spectrum dominance, of not thinking about what has not been considered for centuries. In other words - yuppers … “externalize” any and all costs across the spectrum. Work on catching them by the short hairs on these - otherwise known as SUPPORT INVESTIGATIVE JOURNALISM!!

Donald Trump KNOWS THIS! His bloviating is a mafia style triangulation played like an electric fence that can be picked up and resituated to corral all other players and make the most of EXPLOITING their own dark closets. THIS is the Bannon brigade weaponry. Kneecap your opponents; be a sonofabitch sociopath/psycho whirlpool for attention to distract from those sensitive moments when the triangulation is fluid before it is calcified. Sound familiar: Conway et al?

This is now being implemented at the local level by top -down organizers. Buckle up and be where it matters from now on. Be in active communication with reps. Keep records of those communications and think clearly about engaging community in healthy ways.

1 Like

The two seem to be joined at the hip; albeit a dislocated hip.

Trump knows he’s earned a one-way ticket south when his ticket gets punched.

And I am not talking about Mar-a-Lago.

1 Like

I hope we get there before the grounds get too soaked to stand on from the hoards before us.

1 Like

Looks like another member of the Trump fascist party has come for a visit/dressing down.

1 Like

Debbie Dingell is my rep.
We’ve had our clashes but she has moved consistently leftward, especially after John Dingell’s death.

So here’s a link I’ll dedicate to Debbie:

2 Likes

With Stormy Daniels as Checkers Squeeze, Star Eyed Stella. However, even the Checkered Demon had some standards.

2 Likes

Yes, lets encourage Zap Comix founder Robert Crumb to resurrect the Checkered Demon and other Zap characters. Crumb has lived in France for decades so he would not be subject to GOP harassment.

With each passing day the organized crime syndicate disguised as a political party (that has tacitly claimed ownership of the Bible AND Christianity itself for at least the past quarter century) gives us more proof that it is the ant-Christ.

Congressional Republicans who voted against impeaching Trump need to reflect on the words of the Bible: “For what shall it profit a man if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul ?” (Mark 8:36)

1 Like

Amen.

Hey, thanks, I had all but forgot about Star Eyed Stella, wow, that brings back some crazy memories, don’t quite recall any of the Demons standards, you kinda made my day with that, Thank you again!! ps, remember the Star Eyed Stella and the pirates story?

Of course, I was an S.Clay Wilson fan, which I suppose, makes me somewhat warped.
Checkers standards were better than Trump’s which isn’t saying much. The Checkered Demon rescued Star Eyed Stella in one episode that I remember, so he did think of others besides himself from time to time. Oh, and your welcome.

1 Like

Cards on the table. Christianity never meant anything to the Donald, other than as a cudgel with which to hit people when they’re in grief. Skin tone, race, religion, gender, gender preference or disability is just another set of weapons to use against someone.

2 Likes

Jesse Jackson has pointed out on several occasions that what the media call “Trump’s base” (including the bible thumping contingent) are actually his “marks” while the billionaires serially funding the GOP from their bottomless money pits are Trump’s actual “base”.

Those marks that you see at the made-for-TV rallies, many who claim to be religious, are simply being played by the man who history will record as being one of the top con men of the 21st century.

4 Likes

The impeachment is actually predicated on

A) Trump soliciting a favor from a newly-elected, and thus politically vulnerable, foreign leader designed to help discredit both one of Trump’s chief political rivals and the concept of Russia being behind DNC hacks in 2016. Trump used the aid you mentioned, as well as a coveted White House meeting as leverage to secure that favor – namely, the announcement of a damaging investigation into the Bidens and a missing DNC server supposedly somewhere in Ukraine. That is the abuse of power charge.

B) Extreme and illegal non-compliance with house subpoenas related to an impeachment investigation, power granted solely to the House of representatives by the Constitution. That is the obstruction of congress charge.

All of what you discuss is back story. Tragic and corrupt, indeed, but truly water under the bridge where these charges are concerned. It’s sad that the bi-partisan foreign policy, national security, intelligence agency, and political consensus is that we have an interest in a perpetual Cold War and adversarial stance Russia, but that’s what the consensus is. And whether or not Trump pursued his scheme to influence our election with foreign help (he most certainly did), that consensus has and will remain place, Trump’s strange mancrush on Putin, grudge against Ukraine, and taste for conspiracy theories notwithstanding.

2 Likes