Home | About | Donate

According to NYT, 'Relentless Flooding' in Midwest Just Happens

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/views/2019/06/11/according-nyt-relentless-flooding-midwest-just-happens

Maybe the NY Times should send their reporters to “Farm School,” so they can find out what happens when tornadoes and floods come----waiting for the locusts —are they?
This area is, after all, the “breadbasket,” of America. Maybe these reporters just think that food just comes from restaurants without looking back at the origination point? Maybe NY Times—what with America , Israel and other nations using war items like depleted uranium, burning plastics etc… maybe we are coming to the end of farming?
I guess cannibalism comes next-----healthy , plump people ------beware. I was reading recently about the Donner Party —so that kind of meat eating really, really really happened. : (

Kelp and boiled water before cannibalism BID. I hope.
Time to stock up on Ho-Ho’s and Twinkies?

Hi Gandolf:
LOL, Nooooooo! I never eat those! Apples, cheese and really great bread would be livable But sadly we will have no fuel to bake----and no coffee! Noooooooooo!

I have been watching all the storms, tornadoes and flooding in the Midwest, and the crops that are not being planted. Hard to get crop insurance, when you have to put seed in the ground first, and your land is either flooded or just too muddy to get the tractors in the field. I have been aghast that I can find virtually nothing from any main stream media on the subject. This disaster is not even slow rolling, but the coverage is strictly about Trump. The train is about to hit us and we stand in the middle of the track with our eyes closed and our fingers in our ears.