Home | About | Donate

Accused of Lying to His Own Agency's Investigators, Departure Doesn't Save Zinke From DOJ Probe

Accused of Lying to His Own Agency's Investigators, Departure Doesn't Save Zinke From DOJ Probe

Julia Conley, staff writer

Former Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke left office Wednesday following a Trump administration tenure characterized by aggressive environmental regulatory rollbacks as well as 18 federal investigations into his ethics, spending, and conduct while in office—but his resignation has not saved him from a Justice Department probe into potentially crimin

This POS environmental rapist tool really needs and deserves a long stint in the slammer - as do many in the trump regime from the top down!

If there is no accountability there is no justice and all the worst of the trump regime from Hell will re-occur. The refusal of the Obama Admn to seek some measure of accountability and justice at least was crap, instead saying “we want to move forward” is complicit BS! That cowardly/complicit failure led in many ways to the worse atrocities of the trump regime. criminals, usurers, banker/wall street thieves and corporate pirates must pay the piper!

There’s a novel idea:
Hold public officials accountable for their illegal actions?
That is a slippery slope.
Next thing you know, war criminals will be held accountable for their war crimes.

How are we going to attract war criminals to run for public office if they know that they will be held accountable?
If this goes through, we might have to settle for honest politicians.
Party forbid!

I’d rather see him ordered to pay restitution for the rest of life his for the damages he’s imposed on us and the environment. I’d really not like to house and feed him, it’s a waste of my taxes.