Home | About | Donate

ACLU Provides Constitutions for All After Khan Disgraces Trump in DNC Speech

ACLU Provides Constitutions for All After Khan Disgraces Trump in DNC Speech

Nadia Prupis, staff writer

The American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) is handing out free, pocket-sized U.S. Constitutions to meet a rising demand after Khizr Khan, father of a Muslim-American soldier killed in action, offered to lend his copy to Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump in an electrifying speech at the Democratic National Convention last week.

The ACLU announced on Friday that it would give away free copies until Election Day, November 8, stating in an email to supporters, "Don't get caught without the Constitution—everyone in the U.S. should know their rights."

Has anybody asked Mr. Khan is his son would still be alive if Clinton and other Congressional Democrats had not voted to invade Iraq in 2003 ?

Did the invasion comply with the constitution ?

Like many best sellers, most copies of the constitution being sold this week will never be read.

Good points. And yes, we should be talking about depleted uranium!!
Thanks for bringing up Paul Wellstone too----what a disappointment that B.S. did not mention Wellstone. It was a hint of things to come.

and another one that is not talked about----if you can stomach the CNN interviewer and that god awful Hillary signage in the background (and no, I'm not a Trumpeter)

gawd no----that would drive me to drink!! As it is, I've had way too much wine during this "election cycle".

But I'll most likely succumb to curiosity, watch it and end up yelling at the screen and scaring my border collie again!

The sad fact is: HRC supported the Iraq war in 2003 and was one of the people responsible for the death of Mr. and Mrs. Khans sons death in Iraq, while Trump said he was against the invasion of Iraq. Hillary should have also been held accountable! Actually HRC should have been disgraced much more than Trump!

Clinton continued to support her Iraq invasion vote for years until her bankster bosses told her it was OK to renounce it for the sake of assuring political expediency and her viability as their top gun in DC..

It's too bad Prupis doesn't indicate just how the ACLU is "handing out" pocket Constitutions; presumably those supporters who got the e-mail already know, and only those are eligible.

Back in March, when I realized DJT was a candidate for the highest office in the land who had never held public office, and therefore never sworn to "uphold and defend the Constitution," I sent him a copy, for just $3 postage, via constitutionfacts.com. I encourage others to send him more copies. You can have it mailed to

Donald J. Trump
The Trump Organization
725 5th Avenue
NY NY 10022

I'm certainly not one to reserve my criticism of Trump, however this whole wagging the Constitution emanating from the DNC Convention is just too much to take.

Sir, why don't you wave it at Hillary Clinton and Obama, and every other sell out in the Democratic Party.

Until you do that, you are just using it as a political prop.

Are these those modified pocket Constitutions that the Libertarians are always handing out?

That would have been a much more valid criticism than going after Mrs. Khan's silence.