Home | About | Donate

'Acosta Enables Sex Trafficking' Projected Onto Department of Labor Building as Resignation Demands Grow

Furthermore:

Giraldi: Did Pedophile Jeffrey Epstein Work For Mossad? – Jul 11, 2019- Philip Giraldi - ZeroHedge

It will be very interesting to see just how far and how deep the investigation into Epstein and his activities goes. One can expect that efforts will be made to protect top politicians like Clinton and Trump and to avoid any examination of a possible Israeli role. That is the normal practice, witness the 9/11 Report and the Mueller investigation, both of which eschewed any inquiry into what Israel might have been up to. But this time, if it was indeed an Israeli operation, it might prove difficult to cover up the story since the pedophile aspect of it has unleashed considerable public anger from all across the political spectrum.

2 Likes

Sad and terrifying at the same time isn’t it?

1 Like

There is so much to follow from Acosta’s alleged response --‘above his pay grade…’-- Are you kidding me?!
Name names! Who said “above your paygrade”? Acosta is loaded with firsthand information. He knows who told him that. He knows a lot more than he’s saying and will keep his mouth shut because he wants to stay alive.
It will be interesting to follow Acosta’s actions since his resignation. My guess is that he will try and fade into the anonimity of some corporate power group and have his new/old benefactors build a wall around him so pesky gumshoes can’t bother him and he can live out his life.

1 Like

I find it amazing that he let slip the allegation Pedostein belongs to one of the intelligence agencies. That’s a huge revelation that’s not easily forgotten.

1 Like