Home | About | Donate

Activists Declare #FireZinke and State AGs File Suit After Interior Dept Guts Methane Rules for Public Lands

Activists Declare #FireZinke and State AGs File Suit After Interior Dept Guts Methane Rules for Public Lands

Jessica Corbett, staff writer

After the Interior Department on Tuesday gutted Obama-era regulations requiring fossil fuel companies to curb methane emissions and take certain safety precautions to prevent leaks on public lands, a pair of state attorneys general filed suit and protesters gathered outside the department's Washington, D.C. headquarters to demand the ouster of Secretary Ryan Zinke.

Fire Zinke Before His Actions Poison Us!

2 Likes

“Welcome to the new age people.”

Welcome to Donnie John’s America, people. How sad!

Funny how, when Ryan was my US Representative, i prayed that we Montanan’s would be able to get him out of office. And, then i heard he was leaving his Rep position and i was ecstatic.
Then… i heard where he was going and i shit in my pants. From the frying pan into the fire. And now look! He would have done far, far less damage as a Montanan Rep.
It shows that we have to be careful what we wish for.

1 Like

I hope CD readers remember this story (and countless others in fields as diverse as labor regulations, higher education, civil rights, sex education, net neutrality, where the rules are being rewritten to help corporate moguls over the interests of workers, students, minorities, consumers, the environment and people generally) when the GOP enablers, inadvertenly or deliberately post that there is no difference between the duopoly parties.

Zinke and the whole of the Trump Administration need to go --for the safety of the planet!

1 Like