Home | About | Donate

After 7 Years of Deceptions About Assange, the US Readies for Its First Media Rendition

After 7 Years of Deceptions About Assange, the US Readies for Its First Media Rendition

Jonathan Cook

For seven years, from the moment Julian Assange first sought refuge in the Ecuadorean embassy in London, they have been telling us we were wrong, that we were paranoid conspiracy theorists. We were told there was no real threat of Assange’s extradition to the United States, that it was all in our fevered imaginations.

1 Like

Apparently researchers have uncovered a US deep state conspiracy to dethrone Pope Benedict and install Pope Francis, see: https://newspunch.com/wikileaks-pope-benedict-deep-state/

The conclusions are drawn from analysis of Podesta and Soros’ Open Society emails and thus WikiLeaks is implicated in this revelation.

It seems quite serious and the same “Deep State” wants Assange’s blood.

4 Likes

This may prove to be the tipping point for many pro-democracy activists as the extradition of Assange shows that the U.S. will violate any and all norms of the rule of law just to crush those who speak truth to power. The people responsible for this Nazi like extradition, must be imprisoned and removed from ever participating in politics again. To allow this evil empire to get away with the kidnapping of yet another whistleblower, is proof that both Democrats and Republicans and the corporate press that supports them must be extinguished permanently. Armed revolution is the only choice left for the 99% once democracy has been eliminated.
To begin with, we must organize mass demonstrations around the globe in defence of Assange. We must put all politicians on notice that if they support the detention of Assange, then we know that they’re the enemy of the 99% or else they’re to feeble to stand against the forces of evil. In the U.S., this demands phone calls letters and demonstrations at the offices of our Congressmen. Abroad it means demonstrations against the U.S. Embassy. All foreign governments must understand that their domestic politicians cannot unconditionally support the U.S. and expect to get re-elected.
Today I am sending a petition to my useless Congresswoman to demand that she speak out against the kidnapping. I only have the power to influence a thousand votes or so in my district, but it should be enough to end her political career if she ignores us (which I expect her to ignore!) and continues to support the forces of facism and militarism. I urge all of you at CD to do the same. The kidnapping marks the end of the last vestiges of a free society. The Empire must be stopped at all cost because we’re all next!

4 Likes

I’ve got to see it to believe it. I see an increasingly ambivalent society.
There have been few national protests that have born fruit. The government I’m sure has noticed this, and will take full advantage under Trump.

I will renew my faith when I see the pitchforks parading past my house.

2 Likes

If anything protests have proven to be counter productive as it provides the establishment with an excuse to arrest and criminalize participants.
It also helps them take note of potential leaders and of course protests can provide cover for agent provocateurs whose actions will be spun by the media to paint the protesters as violent extremists.

Thanks again to J. Cook’s authentic journalism, always riveting
his truth telling is, wiping the lipstick off the Pig every time.
Collateral Murder’s truth in 2007 is denied today by the U.N.
International Criminal Court’s refusal to investigate U.S. war crimes
in Iraq and Afghanistan; and the beginning example of the Deep States’
making examples of truth tellers began with JFK’s assassination.
But could Corbyn can keep Julian from sharing the same fate?

2 Likes

Actually, The Guardian has raised its voice in objection, as has Jeremy Corbyn, and as has Tulsi Gabbard–to my knowledge alone among the supposedly left Democrats.

It is a short list as far as anyone in political power in the US.

We are no longer under the rule of law. We are no longer in an electoral system. We have to find and create another path.

2 Likes

I am greatly disappointed in Bernie’s silence on the matter.

The rule of law in the US has been dead for many years.

2 Likes

Any political parties tolerating this oppose the constitution and are enemies of the people.

1 Like