Home | About | Donate

After Achieving 'Something Truly Historic,' Arizona Teachers Head Back to Classrooms With Sights on November Elections

After Achieving 'Something Truly Historic,' Arizona Teachers Head Back to Classrooms With Sights on November Elections

Jessica Corbett, staff writer

A week after teachers walked out of public schools across Arizona, Republican Gov.

Congratulations to the Teachers of Arizona. To be honest I didn’t think you could accomplish this but you did. I guess the elites felt like they didn’t need the bad press, or that it was cheaper to nip this in the bud now, then have to fight it over and over again with all the bad press that would result. Regardless it was a big win and I salute you for it.

:: long applause ::

Bull Puckee! They were played by the corporatists, AGAIN! As John Lennon said, in a tune “fucking peasants”. These peasants of the oligarchy left $i billion on the table that is now paying for vouchers to secular private schools and bogus for-profit charter schools. We need a Moral Revival in America. And fortunately, for the spineless Arizona K-12 educators, Rev. Dr. Barber and others have heeded the call and " The Poor People’s Campaign: A National Call for Moral Revival arrives in over 40 capitol cities and D.C. - launching initially for forty days through summer solstice and merging in D.C. Calling out the likes of A.L.E.C. and their paycheck-writing corporate banksters. The Moral Revival begins May 14, 2018. And yes for twenty years I toiled in Arizona’s K-12 schools teaching, not geology and physics, but as a substitute - paid 65 bucks a day!