Home | About | Donate

After Decades of Failed Policies, Congress Quietly Passes Drug Reforms

the war on pharmaceutical drugs needs to begin. just say no to those. in the last 50 years, prescription meds have increased over 50-fold. the medical industry simply doesn't know how to promote health and support the body's natural ability to do so. all they know how to do is manage disease and treat a symptom--not the underlying cause. by the time a child reaches 17 they will have received over 70 vaccinations. vaccinations that have not been studied in depth. not surprising that chronic illness among children is on the rise. someone recently said that we are the sickest species on the planet. so true. pesticides, gmos, pharma drugs. .. . .and they want to keep marijuana illegal. absurd.
antidepressant side effects: suicide. sleeping pills' side effects: fatigue. you are more likely to die from medical intervention (there's an oxymoron, for you) than being shot.
don't "ask your doctor if it's right for you." fire him/her. you're better off going to a corrective chiropractor and getting the central nervous system in order and backing off the toxic food that's pushed at you every day--if you can afford it. ever wonder why the sh*t that is legal is bad for you and the stuff that is good for you is either illegal or cost prohibitive? follow the money.

cynical: b : based on or reflecting a belief that human conduct is motivated primarily by self-interest.
in this context, I'd say cynicism is an appropriate response.

The proles are getting restless. Release the drugs.

Note: I think a sane drug policy and legalization have been delayed for far too long. But drug policy has always been an instrument of social control. There's no reason to assume that has changed. It's simply being recalibrated.

Of course the DEA is going to be the last agency to come to its senses on drug prohibition. Their jobs depends on strict prohibition. There's no reason for those psychopaths to crack skulls if everything's legalized. Personally, I think the DEA should be reassigned as a regulatory agency instead of a law enforcement agency. Make the DEA inspect drugs for identity and purity. That will help reduce a lot of the harm caused by drug use.

I wonder how this will affect federal workers who work in states that haven't legalized medical marijuana? Before this law was passed, through random drug tests, federal workers were/are not allowed to use MM even with a prescription. Will that change now?