Home | About | Donate

After Demeaning Attack on Senate Colleague, Warren Calls Out Trump For 'Slut-Shaming'

After Demeaning Attack on Senate Colleague, Warren Calls Out Trump For 'Slut-Shaming'

Jon Queally, staff writer

"Are you really trying to bully, intimidate and slut-shame Sen. Gillibrand? Do you know who you're picking a fight with? Good luck with that."

Ahhh!

The sweet music before the Fall.

Trump is going Down, both Legally and Mentally.

I am still very impressed with Elizabeth Warren, who would qualify to fit the category “progressive.” I would vote for her if she ran for president. The last time I stated this position here the first criticism that developed is that she voted for Hillary in the 2016 election. But so did I because I knew Trump was going to be an absolutely horrific president if elected. I’m sure Elizabeth like most politically active females would support a female president. And I think America needs to break the gender barrier like other first world countries.

This Trump quote is for anyone that doesn’t think he is sexist:
""I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything.”

If anyone wants to impeach Trump I’ll furnish the rotten peaches.

I agree, I wish people would vote issues,
not some interpretation of their vision of a person’s personality.

Warren’s position on many many issues is a healthy progress.
Of course nobody agrees all the time, but she is far far better than most.

I was Bernie/Warren all the way, but when his platform ran thin, it was Hillary or the grotesque we have now. Kind of a no brainer vote.

As I said then, one may not like many of Hillary’s traits,
but I’m quite sure we would not be fighting fires on all fronts as we are now.

She was the easier candidate to control in the long run.

I think we partly have to blame Hillary’s slut-shaming in defense of her lecherous hubby for Trump’s election.

When the pussy-grabbing tape came out, Hillary couldn’t attack Trump like Gillibrand and Warren are, without reminding everyone that her husband was a proven adulterer who paid women large sums to avoid going to court to face assault charges, and that Hillary called Bill’s accusers “bimbos.”

The fact is, Hillary is a classic slut-shamer, just like Trump.

Hillary has nothing to do with Trump’s slut shaming. Your logic is ridiculous.

Control what? She would have been in charge as president. It was always quite clear to me that she would have been far more dangerous than he.

Trump is a jackass, but both he and Clinton are narcissists. That may be verifiable only with active, engaged psychoanalysis of each of them, but their dysfunctional behavior and condition has been well observed and assessed by application of structured observation. I have betted a few friends that Trump would be gone in less than two years, and I think it will be much less. Pence may be an off the wall Evangelical and rank reactionary, but my guess is he is not suicidal, unless he and family will be lifted on a cloud into heaven on the day of Armageddon. I don’t believe that he would start a nuclear war. As far as frying due to global warming, the ones in the US Federal government that think it might be happening and deadly will still be more interested in making or stealing money, while those that don’t consider giving it a thought will continue living in their fantasy world.

As far as Clinton’s loss of the 2016 presidential vote, I hope that signifies the end of the brief Clinton dynasty.

I never said that Hillary had anything to do with Trump’s slut shaming.

I said “we partly have to blame Hillary’s slut-shaming in defense of her lecherous hubby for Trump’s election.”

I also said “Hillary is a classic slut-shamer, just like Trump.”

I stand by both statements and the reasoning behind them.

If anything is ridiculous, it’s your reading comprehension.

I get the strongest feeling that a future President is in the above photo. Either one would make me immensely happy.

Let’s just hope someone makes sure to hide the big red button from him until he is finally out of the White House for good.

Re: The big red button…
Why does the USA, which claims to be a “Real country” , not have enough safeguards built into the access of that big red button, than no orange chimpanzee could blow up the world thinking the button to be just another pussy or breast? With power comes the responsibility to insure it is used wisely.

The system was set up like that to show the rest of the world that the U.S. is committed to follow through on such an act if need be, to help ensure deterrence. Unfortunately the creators of the system never predicted that access to that button would fall to an increasingly mentally unstable cheeto.