Home | About | Donate

After Education Secretary Betsy DeVos Flouts 2018 Ruling, Judge Reminds Her of Consequences—Including Jail Time

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/news/2019/10/08/after-education-secretary-betsy-devos-flouts-2018-ruling-judge-reminds-her

Betsy Devious and other GOP operatives know that Trump will provide them as many get out of jail free cards as they need. They do NOT “fear” the police or the judicial system.

5 Likes

Please, please, please, please,please,please,please … end this inversion of education and turn the Devious pyramid scheme upside down. She need not be under it, simply manacled to it would do just fine.

3 Likes

Lock her up!!!

3 Likes

Ray, you do mean the "white collar (non)-justice system, right?

Ummmmm…I kind of like “under it”, Goat.

Another good reason to Impeach the POTUS* a.s.a.p., and to remake the Dept. of Justice along the lines of the Supreme Court, so that once nominated and approved by the Senate its members cannot be removed by presiduncial whim.

* POTUS:  Piece Of Totally Unfit Shit

How did you know (almost) what I was thinking:

LOCK HER UP!   LOCK HER UP!!   LOCK HER UP!!!

3 Likes

Betseed and her murderer brother Erik the Prince are totally embedded with Trump, but both are criminals who should be in prison.

4 Likes

I like YOUR version of thinking better! (-:

If O’Bummer and his henchperson P’Loser had done their jobs in 2009 and brought the War Criminals like Cheney, Haspel and Prince to trial there would be several people still serving time in prison instead of serving time in Tweetle-Dumb’s “Administration”.

p.s.  Thanks for the inspiration — Betseed ==> BadSeed.   I like it!

1 Like

We should send DeVos the DVD with Season 1 of Orange is the New Black; I’m sure it’s just like in the movies.

2 Likes

This couldn’t happen to a more deserving Money Addict.

I really hope Trump’s in jail before DeVos needs a Get Out Of Jail card.

2 Likes

I think she just feels entitled. It does happen to many rich people.
“Baby I’m a rich MAN.”

1 Like

Sock it to her, judge!!!.. Yippeee!!.. Go straight to jail…do not collect 200$

2 Likes

So, judge, great you are telling her off. But why aren’t you putting a stop to it now and why aren’t you putting Devious in jail now. The harm to the individuals and their families is a massive crime multiplied thousands of times. There is NO reason to be even slightly nice with B.Devious. She should be in prison for several thousands of times longer than Bernie Made-off-with-it. He’s only in prison because he victimized the rich. B.Devious victimizes those at the bottom of the money pile.

7 Likes

Jail would probably be the best educational experience that DeVos and her cohorts could have.

1 Like

If we can get Trump in jail he may not be able to do that.

I think we can see a comparison between charter schools and poor countries. Instead of the rest of the world supporting the poorest countries, they are taken advantage of, causing many to flee and become refugees somewhere.
De Voss takes money from the poorer schools and diverts it to the better schools causing even worse outcomes for those left behind.
Shouldn’t the creed be “Do no harm?”