Home | About | Donate

After Money Sheet Photo Goes Viral, Steve Mnuchin Takes It as "Compliment That I Look Like a Villain"

After Money Sheet Photo Goes Viral, Steve Mnuchin Takes It as "Compliment That I Look Like a Villain"

Jon Queally, staff writer

Treasury Secretary admits he didn't think photograph would be made public, but really likes that his name is now on all the money

Get ready and sharpen your pitchforks.

When this first came out, I saw video of it. She sashays up, holds the sheet and then then leave. It’s even more of a middle finger to the rest of us. I even linked to the video on my Twitter account. The link now gets an error and I can find the video nowhere on the Internet now. The only videos I find are really just stills or news stories. Anybody know where it can be found?

It has been said that “…a picture is worth a thousand words…” . How true!

Note his inclusion of the word “successful” in his comments. The people who make fortunes of of the sweat and misfortunes of others really like to use the adjective “successful” to describe themselves and the other sociopaths in their strata. It’s quite sad that our culture’s definition of “success” is mostly related to how many $$$$$$$$ that a person accumulates, no matter how they do it.

Louise Linton apparently auditioning for new role as Marie Antoinette.

This is as odious as power couples get.

Steve Mnuchin: " I look like like a villain."

That is a compliment?

To me it looks like a photo that screams, “I’m a clueless oligarch who deserves the Marie Antoinette memorial trip to the guillotine!”. Viva la Revolucion!

But Eugene, we can’t actually use the guillotine (as the sans culottes in the French Revolution did) or muskets (as our forefathers did in the American Revolution) this time — the fast coming Second American people’s patriotic and peaceful “Political Revolution Against Empire” did in violence. This highly ‘disguised’ global Capitalist EMPIRE, which is only nominally HQed in, and merely ‘poses’ as our former country can be easily (and non-violently) dispatched quickly by just ‘exposing’ the sonbitch:

Although there is very understandable anger from the many who have been looted by these ‘insiders’ running this first in world history; ‘effectively-Disguised’, dual ‘Vichy Party’, ‘truly-Global’, and crony ‘Capitalist-fueled’ EMPIRE which is only nominally HQed in, and merely ‘poses’ as, our former country — the Revolution must be totally non-violent to succeed — even if it would be delightful to smack both their smarmy faces.

Here’s what I wrote in the New York Times yesterday regarding the Editorial Boards’ column:

"While the fast growing sense of a coming Second American people’s patriotic and peaceful “Political Revolution Against Empire” [Sanders & du Rivage combined titles] is fully committed to being entirely non-violent, and will be ignited with a “Shout (not shot) heard round the world”, the UHNWIs, like those smarmy individuals pictured here, seem to be almost incentivized to the point of making ‘we the little people’ incensed and bordering on violence.

I would just rather say “Goodbye” as they, like the Royalists of the previous Empire, slunk-off to St. Andrews — minus most of their loot."

Could there be a better depiction of a psychopathic pair than these two assholes?

My kingdom for a guillotine!

Let’s lock Louise Linton in a room with Harvey Weinstein and leave 'em alone for a week or so…

Do we hate these oligarchs or the system that produces them?

Direct Democracy

Many people might harbor vengeful or even violent thoughts after seeing this photo. Guillotines spring to mind. Or Hung, Drawn and Quartered. That’s understandable. However, I have an idea for a much better, more civilized outcome. When the revolution comes, there will be no executions. None. Zero. Rather, we will strip the one million wealthiest people in the United States of every penny of their wealth. All of it. Nothing will remain. And then they will have to subsist on Social Security and food stamps if they are lucky…and most importantly shop at Walmart, Safeway and second hand stores. Those that aren’t eligible for assistance can live in homeless shelters and beg for food at the entrance to grocery stores and shopping malls.

That would be justice.

After Money Sheet Photo Goes Viral, Steve Mnuchin Takes It as “Compliment That I Look Like a Villain”

Well, ass-jerk, you ARE a villain and a horrible human being, you and your wife both. It’s no compliment, though you two are complementary to Orange-Butt Trump.

we all recall what happened to that couple.
little pigs get fed. big pigs get eaten.

King Don Dump’s mentality was widely known, well before he became "president."
These two sociopaths are cut from the same cloth, so they’re having a great time, too.

The secretary of treachery and his concubine = Evil incarnate.

Get ready and sharpen your pitchforks.

Dull ones hurt more…

Mrs Kamala Harris had the chance to put this criminal in jail when she was California’s top cop, Attorney General. Now she’s a senator and he’s Treasury Sec.
Ask me again why we should support Democrats?

Very good question. Have posed same to her office, and was told will receive a reply.