Home | About | Donate

After Non-Indictment, Family Demands to Know What Happened to Sandra Bland

It's said a good prosecutor can "indict a ham sandwich" given their power to present a case any way they want. Conversely, a prosecutor can also cause a murderer to go free with the same power and ability to frame the case, decide on the charge, and present or not present evidence to a grand jury. The death of Sandra Bland and her abusive, unnecessary, treatment and incarceration by police that caused her death is one of thousands of such cases where police evade any notion of justice or impetus to reform policies.

I have written before that prosecutors are just cops in suits, and that is the reality, they are beholden to and an integral part of police departments with whom they conspire and protect on a daily basis. There will be no justice in America or any much-needed reforms of police abuses or shootings of citizens until prosecutors are required by law to have meaningful, enforceable, distance between themselves and the police they are supposed to prosecute, just as they prosecute citizens - the reality is there is institutionalized corruption and collusion rampant that protects police and more often than not victimizes citizens.

No Justice, No Peace!

I want to know what the grand jury saw. Yes, the prosecutor is likely to want to protect the cops s/he works with every day--but it would take some doing to convince a grand jury in a case like this that there was no reason to look closer. She's pulled over by a cop who did a U-turn upon seeing her and sped up behind her till she jerked over into the right lane to get out of his way. He then claims he stopped her for failure to signal--as if anyone would have time to signal in such circumstances, and as if his U-turn and furious pursuit was justified by the knowledge that she would not signal! She then responds, you might say, "as though she were a white woman"--with some indignation, and refusing to put out her cigarette "in my own car." He demands she exit the car, and she initially refuses, probably realizing that she's about to become one of those videos. After he threatens to tase her violently, she gets out, he drags her to the sidewalk and slams her head down. Off they go to jail--absolutely, unquestionably unjustified arrest. Then what? Her parents get a call a day later, I think, and then two days after that--WTF is she doing in jail for three days over a goddamn failure to signal, anyway?--we're told she's dead, she supposedly killed herself. Really? I don't buy it. I want evidence she was half crazy or had some reason to do such a thing. Looks to me like they--one or two of the cops in this system--told her if she didn't get on her knees they'd kill her and get away with it, and she didn't get on her knees, and they did. This is so appalling.

Black lives matter, but this latest non-indictment proves that too many in Amerika think that black lives do not matter!

I believe that a law suit will force the truth out via the discovery process. Raise some money from the community and find a competent lawyer..

No need for any other questions huh. Yeah, I mean its not like there could be any collusion between say the city's pathologist and the police commissioner, or the district attorney or nothing complicated like that.

It's all just that simple aint it. But then again I'm a conspiracy chicken.

Cluck.

She didn't kill herself.

We know that the police and the justice system and politicians lie. Police seem to have a license to kill.
Being a black person in America is a target for police brutality. I would not believe anything that came out of a grand jury in Southeast TEXAS - one of the most racist states in the history of the USA. Minorities are open season in TEXAS.
I think that about 40% of Americans are insane. 65% in TEXAS!

/Why was she pulled over, threatened and hauled into jail?
/Sandra Bland was driving to Texas to start a new job.
/Why would she commit suicide?
/Question: Do police lie? Is the coroner connected to the police force?
/Why not make all the evidence public?
/It seems to me that the police - the coroner - the grand jury - are all covering up the real crime. Anybody could die in their jail and be ruled a suicide. TEXAS justice.
/Suggestion: If you are black or have dark skin or even look different - stay out of TEXAS if you value your life.

If you believe the police, her jailers, the county coroner and and the TEXAS justice system. If it was not suicide, the massive law suits would bankrupt this hoe-dunk country in rural TEXAS. Hummm.......

Question: Why was this young, educated BLACK woman pulled over, threatened and thrown into jail in the first place?
Who is responsible for this travesty?
Why is everyone lying?

Five other black women died in custody the SAME MONTH as Sandra

Why would there be any need to edit video evidence when the video is effectively taken by edit to begin with. String her up, film the aftermath and then edit the narrative.

There is plenty of circumstantial evidence in this case that points to a lynching.

These folks eh Matt.

Cluck.

Oh yes Matt, one thing that can be counted on in the good ole USA is impartial justice.

Cluck.

A few months before leaving us, social activist Sandra Bland recorded a video declaring "War on Gang-bangers and Thugs" who she believes have negatively impacted her quality of life as well as harming peaceful people in her community and many American communities.

Essentially Sandra was speaking about our expanding and shameful National Epidemic of Childhood Abuse and Neglect, aka Poverty, that for more than two generations has deprived untold numbers of American kids from experiencing a fairly happy American kid childhood with Safe Streets to travel and play on.

Child Abuse and Neglect that is primarily responsible for our prisons and far too many American communities being populated by depressed, angry, frustrated, undisciplined, unpredictable, sometimes suicidal teens and adults (NY Times May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suicide by Black Children Surprises Researchers) full of resentment for irresponsibly being introduced to a life of hardships and struggles.

Early Childhood Abuse and Neglect that often leads depressed, sometimes suicidal children to develop into depressed, angry, frustrated, unpredictable teens and adults lacking empathy and compassion for others, though needing to vent their pent up negative emotions, often causing emotional and physical harm to peaceful people...instead of venting their resentment and pain on the immature single moms and/or dads who introduced them to a life of pain and struggle by irresponsibly building a family before acquiring the practical skills, PATIENCE and means to successfully raise and nurture a developing young child who matures into a fairly happy responsible teen and adult.

Did anyone hear or seriously consider Sandra's passionate plea for peace...or listen to Sandra's other videos calling for peace and unity?

If Americans sincerely wish to reduce police fear and anxiety that sometimes leads to police misconduct and/or aggression, the question all concerned, compassionate Americans should seriously be asking ourselves, our elected, civil, social, community and religious leaders is, "What real substantial changes in our society's attitude and laws need to occur to prevent abuse that often causes young kids to mature into depressed, frustrated, angry teens and adults as a result of experiencing the emotional and/or physical trauma of an abusive childhood?"

Nationally Popular Victim of Child Abuse - Kendrick Lamar Talks About ‘u,’ His Depression & Suicidal Thoughts (Pt. 2) | MTV News

From "Sandy Speaks Archives - GotNews"
http://gotnews.com/tag/sandy-speaks/

Video - Ms. Sandra Bland declares "War on Gang-bangers and Thugs."

https://www.facebook.com/sandra.bland.5070/videos/vb.73304051/10100590806905754

Peace.

Black (Children's) Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Epidemic of Child Abuse and Neglect; End Community Violence, Police Fear & Educator's Frustrations

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Seriously, never mind.

Cluck.