Home | About | Donate

After Positive Covid Test, Jayapal Demands House Sargent of Arms Remove GOP Lawmakers Who Refuse Masks

Hi MajorRags;
But people always seem to get disease prior to any "reported event. The Oct. 27th date for US exit from Wuhanwas 4 days before the end of Oct. And NOV. seems to be when Americans got it.
The lady in CA died 4 days after she first felt ill— in fact people are told that it can strike up to 2 weeks after the first contact. That’s what seemed to happen after to the people ignoring the crush of travelers at Thanksgiving. And then too, does anyone ever really believe the Pentagon?

I am curious what overwhelming evidence exists that a virus composed of two entirely different viral strains somehow emerged naturally for the first time in recorded history.
Not saying it is not possible (anything is possible), but it has never been observed before.
Incidentally, according to the Virologist Dr Li Meng, who was one of the first to examine the virus, the W.H.O are actually spearheading the coverup.
(h)ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9J4aEcuEGWs

Most of his papers are in French and it is hard to find anything in english that is also aimed at a layperson.
Here is a brief article i found that mentions his fidings atleast.
(h)ttps://www.gilmorehealth.com/chinese-coronavirus-is-a-man-made-virus-according-to-luc-montagnier-the-man-who-discovered-hiv/

Now, i know nothing about this site and can’t claim that it is a trustworthy source, but this brief article is atleast in english and easily understood, although it does contain very few details.
The censorship police deleted my original post, and i expect this reply to get the same treatment.
Time to look for another site it seems.

Thanks for the link, I’ll take a look. I do not support the criteria used to delete posts here (actual commercial spam should be deleted, posts that more than one person found offensive could be partially hidden with a button to expand, but definitely not censored).

That was a new angle I had not heard but it is not a claim of a weapons lab release. So for the moment, I’m going to stay with my understanding that no credible scientist is claiming an intentional or accidental release from a lab that was researching the coronavirus as a weapon.

Gain of function research with an accidental release is the usual lab release hypothesis, but this one to develop an AIDS vaccine is different from the goal of understanding how to fight possible future coronavirus strains (or so it seems to me). (I am now against gain of function research and think it should be banned world wide).

One caveat that I would make is that research into using a virus (in fact HIV has been used) that has been disabled but can carry information to T cells to fight cancer (some success with leukemia I have read about) I would not want to see stopped. That looked very promising, but safeguards should be (and I hope are) in place.

I’m not sure what you are referring to here Tarsus - all viruses are hybrids of different ancestral viruses. Naturally, when viruses are longer - or are more easily mutated and combined with other stuff like RNA viruses - you see more molecular parts that are recognizable as coming from other known viruses. Coronaviruses are a fairly long (about 30000 nucleotides long) family of RNA viruses so they harbor lots of stuff like that. For example, twenty years ago people noticed that you often see parts of coronavirus that are also seen in HIV.

So rather than “…first time in recorded history.” this is actually “… as generally seen in recorded history”

1 Like

What i am referring to is the fact that the COVID-19 virus is a chimera. It includes SARS, which is an already weaponized coronavirus, along with HIV genetic material and possibly a flu virus. It also has gain of function properties that allow it to spread at far a greater distance than normal.
All viruses are hybrids of previous mutations, yes, but two distinct viral strains do not generally combine to form a “supervirus”. Atleast we have never observed this happening naturally.
That is what BSL 3 and BSL 4 labs are for.