Home | About | Donate

After Trump and RNC Fail to Cite 'Single Instance' of Fraud, Federal Judge Rejects Effort to Block Mail-In Voting in Montana

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/news/2020/10/01/after-trump-and-rnc-fail-cite-single-instance-fraud-federal-judge-rejects-effort

1 Like

Trump, TRUMP, trump, TrUmp, trumP

fake fake fake

So what happened to the Democratic Party, has it been completely stolen by corporatists? Where are the Democratic Presidential candidates?

Not the scary ones, the other ones.

HUH?

1 Like

The entire trump regime and its agenda are built on extremist views, racism, exploitation, lies and fiction/fantasy, and the actual “fraud” they claim absent any evidence or reality behind the claims!

“GOP plaintiffs failed to present to the court a single example of voter fraud in the state within the past two decades” That finding is NOT confined to Montana, but the entire nation!

The baldfaced attempts by trump, his minions and national GOP is not to support our republic or people, protect public health and safety, or environment in the Global Heating crises, but only serve trumps bloated ego-madness/insanity and malignant narcissism, and racist extremist terrorism - the actions and mind of a spoiled child that never learned at home the qualities we must demand of any national leader - his mentor was the right-wing bigot/racist from the McCarthy era hearings, Roy Cohn.

The immortal words of Joseph Welsh to Joe McCarthy at that time spoke to the difference between political opportunism, ego-madness and contempt for truth at that time in America - a time donald trump channels from his mentor Roy Cohn at this time in history:

:"Until this moment, Senator, I think I never really gauged your cruelty or your recklessness. Have you no sense of decency, sir, at long last. Have you left no sense of decency? "

Those words exposed the fraud to the people and spelled the end of McCarthy - i wait for a politician of equal integrity and courage to take-down the current malignant fraud and bigot so destructive to America and the world!

~https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2018/07/that-have-you-no-sense-of-decency-sir-moment-from-the-1954-army-mccarthy-hearings-isnt-quite-what-we-remember.html

3 Likes

And this is how it goes. One frivolous lawsuit after another thrown back into trump’s face.

2 Likes

I have to figure out a way to send gift certificates or some other gift to federal judges who stand up to the Trump mob.
It takes guts.
I’d like to also figure out a way to send a brain and conscience to the judges Trump has appointed, or maybe I’d do better to offer them a lot of money if they’d just resign after Biden is elected, lol.
Of course, given that Obummer didn’t do his best to nominate and place all the federal judges he should have, who knows.

The Trump administration has lost the majority of cases it has been involved in since 2017.
Yet some commenters bestow the title of “dictator” on Trump. How does a dictator lose so much?

Giving Trump that kind of credit is sad.
He’s a desperate grifter managing to stay just one step ahead of debt collectors and prosecutors.
And now time is running out on him.

1 Like

Trump in reality is a dictator for those that fear so much they bow to his every command. That same power doesn’t rule the rest of us though. Yes, his time is about over.

1 Like