Home | About | Donate

After Trump Attacks Bernie on Foreign Policy, Sanders Campaign Says 'Bring It'

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/news/2020/01/10/after-trump-attacks-bernie-foreign-policy-sanders-campaign-says-bring-it

3 Likes

Trump giving Bernie free advertising–delicious!
BERNIE 2020!

27 Likes

Bernie will beat the “fake president” everytime.

Providing the Democrats don’t interfere.

31 Likes

If Trumpenfuhrer keeps this up it will end the Bernie blackout. The media will have to pay attention.
Some people are a parody of themselves; this fits Trump like a tailored suit.

27 Likes

Shit’s about to get real, yo.

I’m pretty confident Bernie’s Iowa team has the caucus night strategies to grab Liz Warren voters when she doesn’t make 15% at a caucus site. Because that’ll put Bernie over the top.

13 Likes

Yea, that will put Bernie over Bernie. Like it.

2 Likes

can democrats please not fuck it up…again…like with the disaster supporting Killary

25 Likes

Trump is feeling the Bern and has only lies.

14 Likes

Trump is not a problem for Bernie - same as 2016. The DNC and super delegates are. Either Bernie wins on the first ballot at the convention or it will be one huge mess at best. Bernie is a huge threat to the party establishment, Trump is a annoyance at worst.

31 Likes

BREAKING NEWS: Billionaire endorses Sanders!

“Billionaire Gundlach says the greatest threat to rich people raking in ever more riches is Berney Sanders.”

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/jeffrey-gundlach-on-bernie-sanders-risk-150327797.html

11 Likes

Bernie Sanders, “the real deal!”

12 Likes

The end is near for the Orange Clown.

Sending Bernie another $27 today.

15 Likes

Me too!!!

7 Likes

“likely illegal”

Please stop it CD. This was a totally illegal act of naked gangsterism.

10 Likes

Pelosi and Moscow Mitch will keep Sanders in Senate “trial” detention during the critical primaries to assure that Biden gets the nomination and takes one for the team when Trump wins the electoral college AND popular vote on November 3.

3 Likes

The media will be shocked when Sanders obtains the presidency just as it was the night Trump won. Some people actually voted for Trump because he suggested the Iraq War was a mistake and we should be out of the mideast. Bernie may get a lot of those votes because the big difference now is the electorate realizes Trump is a liar and, as Patricia mentioned above, Sanders is the real deal (ie. honest).

8 Likes

No doubt about it in my mind! From my perspective, unless millions of us progressives and Bernie acolytes raise HOLY HELL! When the super corrupt delegates nominate Biden at the CON? vention! Bernie is doomed.

6 Likes

“The Trump campaign knows that Bernie is their biggest threat.”
—Bill Neidhardt, Sanders’ Iowa deputy state director.
Trump projects what he is on others that he is afraid of and when he labeled Bernie: " A LEFT WING NUT CASE" Trump was admitting that he is a right wing nut case. And afraid of Bernie.

5 Likes

Trump is not Bernie’s enemy, because in my view, Bernie would bury Trump in a fair election… but the corrupt, democratic, political,elite sure are!

10 Likes

My housemate is listening to NPR right now, and the whole segment is about Bernie Sanders, front-runner: How did this happen? Why is his support so strong? Why is he continuing to move up? How can we explain this?

4 Likes