Home | About | Donate

Ahead of CNN Town Hall, Warren and Buttigieg Unveil Their Plans to Protect and Expand LGBTQ Rights

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/news/2019/10/10/ahead-cnn-town-hall-warren-and-buttigieg-unveil-their-plans-protect-and-expand-lgbtq

I’m all for warren, but does she have a climate plan? If so it needs to be front and center to be believable, anything else isn’t a real plan.

1 Like

The more I see her name, see her June Cleaver face, and read about her, the more I despise her and how she is going to hijack the primary. Hanging with Clinton; sucking up to super delegates; taking big bucks in the general, flip-flopping on Medicare 4 All, etc. What’s not to hate about “Waffling Warren”?!

4 Likes

If she does, you can bet she watered down Bernie’s and claiming it for her own.

2 Likes

It is disconcerting to see all that charisma, zeal, and female appeal wasted on someone who takes corporate money and has no climate plan as a centerpiece of her campaign, and is likely to win this if Biden and Trump go down with the ship. We need you Sanders, more than we know.

4 Likes

Without him, the country is doomed to more of the same shit or even worse. I do not believe that is hyperbole.

1 Like
1 Like

This election is perhaps the only election I have seen that is confronting the elites with programs that benefit all of us. Primarily that is Bernie but also to a lesser degree Tulsi and Yang. Warren and Buttigieg may or may not have a respectable idea in regards to protecting LGBTQ rights, but those rights are practically meaningless if you can not get an education, a decent well-paying job or decent health care. Warren and Buttigieg work for the capitalist elites and ultimately will accomplish nothing if elected. Only Bernie actually has a plan to implement his program. Warren, Biden, Buttigieg are there to stop Bernie and throw the primary to an establishment supported candidate.

5 Likes

I agree but I wonder if it is an intentional set-up? Of course it wouldn’t surprise me if it is but TWELVE, mostly “no-chancers” STILL in the running? That represents a LOT of vote-draining from Bernie.

1 Like

My personal theory is that the convention is thrown into a mess with no clear cut winner. On the 2nd ballot, Hillary rides into the convention hall on a white horse to save the Democrat Party and we are saved from any and all progressive people centered policies.

1 Like

Thanks, always enjoy your great points.

1 Like

“June Cleaver face” So funny! She also loves those golly gee wilikers euphemisms. PHONY as June in those tacky sweaters.

1 Like

This is just more identity politics. Liberals like Warren love that crap. Meanwhile the planet burns and thousands are living in the streets.
BERNIE 2020

Shelby, do you watch Tim Black TV show on youtube? He does the “gee-whillikers” AND MORE making fun of her “June-speak”. (Fun starts at 3:10!)

Warren & b, entwined hands held high, smiling for the cam?..uh-oh…