Home | About | Donate

Al-Qaeda, Saudi Arabia and Israel

Al-Qaeda, Saudi Arabia and Israel

The disclosure that convicted al-Qaeda operative Zacarias Moussaoui has identified leading members of the Saudi government as financers of the terrorist network potentially reshapes how Americans will perceive events in the Middle East and creates a risk for Israel’s Likud government which has forged an unlikely alliance with some of these same Saudis.

America’s neocons might have some explaining to do about why they have
carried water not just for the Israelis but for Israel’s de facto allies
in Saudi Arabia.

To whom will the neocons do the explaining? Who is going to ask them the right questions? Certainly not the US corporate media.

This is a pretty decent summation of the power struggle in the Middle East. I winced when I read Joe Klein's name but the author did point out that writer's narrow point of view.

mcp

Parry gets a lot right, and he's incisive about deconstructing the "Putin as Necessary Enemy" meme; but this is ridiculous:

"Bandar’s intervention undercut the FBI’s chance to learn more about the ties between Osama bin Laden and the 9/11 perpetrators by giving FBI agents only time for cursory interviews with the departing Saudis."

It's a real career buster to critically examine components of a number of Official Narratives... but so much rests on this form of "autopsy" to Truth's demise (in mainstream media venues).

Oops... I haven't mastered the edit or logistics of this new system on C.D.

The aid of money and personal in Saudi Arabia has been know right after
Saudi citizens also funded and help the persons in Iraq which were
fighting and killing our solders.
This makes one wonder what powers the Bush family and other elected
officials are beholding to.

We have The Carlyle Group
Which contains countries and persons like
the Bush family , Saudi Arabia , Baker and
other dominate persons in the world today.
They own most of the wealth and power..