Home | About | Donate

Allegations of Boozing, Overprescribing Meds, and Creating 'Hostile' Work Space Delay Hearing for Trump's Pick for Veterans Affairs Dept.

Allegations of Boozing, Overprescribing Meds, and Creating 'Hostile' Work Space Delay Hearing for Trump's Pick for Veterans Affairs Dept.

Jon Queally, staff writer

President Donald Trump's decision to appoint his personal White House physician to become the next head of the Veterans Department Department hit a wall of controversy on Tuesday after it was revealed a senate hearing that would be the first to review Dr. Ronny L. Jackson's nomination has been postponed indefinitely amid reported allegations that Jackson has a habit of drinking on the job, overprescribing medicines, and creating a "hostile" workplace environment for his colleagues.

And I would add my allegation, Dr. Jackson being Trump’s private physician and getting paid, who knows how many $$$, to be loyal, probably lied about Trump’s clean bill of health, because a 70 year old man that is mentally dysfunctional; eats crap, has a high amount of mental stress; gets very little exercise ( rides in a golf cart) makes me suspicious of Dr, Jackson’s medical report. Also, why would Trump pick Dr. Jackson for a job that he is so unqualified for?

I suspect that this appointment, like the rest of 45’s, is intended to put a person in charge who will attempt to destroy the agency from within—or at least muck it up so severely that the resulting dysfunction can be claimed as justification for “privatizing” it.

But don’t you love how we “support the troops?”

Yeah. I thought that was a suck-up report as well. But Trump is not the only president he has given such a publicly good report on. I have to wonder whether he gave a private report but I’m thinking not. Just doesn’t seem the type, not that I really know anything about him. And he probably thought getting nominated for the job was a step up. Ouch on that one. This is when all the cupboards open and spill their secrets.

Just what kind of work is this “boozing, overprescribing-drugs” doctor doing for
Trump as his PERSONAL physician???

Allegations of Boozing, Overprescribing Meds, and Creating ‘Hostile’ Work Space Delay Hearing for Trump’s Pick for Veterans Affairs Dept.

Whomever picked the photo of Ronny Jackson seems to be trying to tell us that he’s
high most of the time.

Meanwhile, it seems to also make clear that this move is intended – once again – to do
harm to the VA and to the health care it provides to America’s veterans.

Once again it makes clear that the most corrupt of officials in government and military are
the ones moving up to the topmost positions in our government.

Note: Gina Haspel is one more example of this where the CIA is scraping the bottom of
their barrel to move in an official involved with US’s TORTURE scandal.

PLUS – anyone familiar with Kay Griggis and her decades old revelations about corruption
of our military will also see confirmation in this report.
See: Kay Griggs/YouTube

Another quality Republican, ready for disservice.

Um, surely you know the answer.

1. He over-prescribes medication so he can take the extra – his eyes are seriously scary!
  2. Notice the dodo bird on his chest – he must’ve worked overtime to put his medals and ribbons in that shape!

I say we “support the troops” by getting these evil shits OUT!

As I recall, the US navy has more admirals than ships!

Of course he did.