Home | About | Donate

Although 2 Out of 3 Americans Oppose Increasing U.S. Military Spending, the US Government Is Boosting It to Record Levels

The answer to your last question is yes we will. Never underestimate the ignorance and apathy of the American people. You can virtually bank on it. The elites do…

Sheeple is a lazy thinkers word of anger directed at humanity in general. The next step is suicide and is even lazier.

Thanks for your perspective of sheeple, but your perspective is not my perspective of sheeple because I am not angry and use that word for people that are politically, sophomoric.

What the Ds and Rs quietly agree on is far more relevant to our lives than what they noisily disagree over.

Elizabeth Warren Votes for Massive Increase of War Budget

October 02, 2017

BRILLIANT!!! Let’s do it!

Have a binding popular referendum on military spending.

Direct Online Democracy,

Thanks for the Gilens and Page link:

“The central point that emerges from our research is that economic elites and organized groups representing business interests have substantial independent impacts on U.S. government policy, while mass-based interest groups and average citizens have little or no independent influence.”

If we can’t change the rigged system of representative government, why try?

Direct Democracy

It won’t hurt to elect as many non corporatists as possible while the old system passes on to oblivion.

Direct democracy for what? Here you hint at direct online democracy but don’t work on the details.

Do you believe direct online election of candidates to the US style of government would be helpful? Candidates are already mostly servants of corporatists, why does direct online democracy eliminate that problem. I like the idea of an online voting tool but tend to keep the idea of the voting mechanism separate from the idea of democracy itself.

Democracy is more than victory and defeat of candidates. It is also a tool for discovering what cosmic powered biology manifest as human thinks together. There are ranges of opinion; for example, most big time university students of economics believe the US should grow bigger than its current five Earth per capita consumption rate. UCLA, Harvard, Berkeley, University of Massachusetts and others teach students we need to grow at a faster rate and ignore the dying animals and plants. Democracy in the larger sense puts idiotic universities up against the wisdom of humanity on this issue. Do people avoid the simple truth they are personally killing life on Earth just as surely as they are personally killing innocent families? It is direct democracy as a tool that can help US citizens discover their blood lust for killing millions all over the world. It is representative democracy that lets people off the hook and provides openings for perverts to rise to control.

I do not see one representative democracy anywhere on Earth that is working for people as much as for money and do not see how online voting solves the problem.

Many answers here:

and here: