Home | About | Donate

America and the Plague of ‘Moral Idiocy’

America and the Plague of ‘Moral Idiocy’

Lawrence Davidson

It was on Aug. 12, 1949, that the nations of the world, with Nazi atrocities still in mind, updated what are known as the Geneva Accords. This constituted an effort to once again set limits on the wartime behavior of states and their agents.

The author is right of course, but right now it's the moral idiocy of the Democratic Party which is at issue. Obama's moral idiocy extended the smoking ruins of Iraq and Afghanistan to Libya, Syria and the African continent. And Hillary's moral idiocy will extend at least twice as far. It is the moral idiocy of the Democrats which has tortured the political landscape of America to the point that a Donald Trump presidency is distinct possibility.

The Peace Prize should change its name to the War Prize. Giving Kissinger & Obama Peace Prizes is like giving George Warmonger Bush & Tony Blair Witch Project Peace Prizes.::sob::rage::japanese_goblin::japanese_ogre:.-

Lack of remorse - in a court dealing with petty offenders, reason to throw the book at somebody. In the MSM, dealing with the powerful in one's own country, a sign of strength.

Moral Idiocy =

Briefly, it means the “Inability to understand moral principles and values and to act in accordance with them, apparently without impairment of the reasoning and intellectual faculties.” The key word here is “understand.” It is not that moral idiots do not know, intellectually, that something called morality exists, but rather they cannot understand its applicability to their lives, particularly their professional lives.

At best they think it is a personal thing that operates between friends or relatives and goes no further – a reduction of values to the narrowest of social spaces.

Shorter version:

Moral Idiocy = The mindset of any card-carrying Conservative, notable in morally deficient idiots like: Scott Walker, Paul Ryan, Rick Scott, Chris Christie and a LEGION of like-minded idiots. All are intellectually dis-armed and dangerous!

I did research on serial killers to note if there was any particular Zodiac sign (emphasized through sun, moon or dominant planet*) that showed higher incidences of this type of behavior.

Hands-down, the sign of Gemini--that of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde won.

Would it surprise anyone that it happens to be Kissinger's sun sign? It's also the sun sign of Donald Trump, George Bush, Sr. and others who typically provide the words and/or Intellectual Cover for War Crimes.

In this Age of Mars Rules, serial killers are frequently employed by the State Department and MIC. There their talents are duly noted... and fully utilized.

(The article, in slightly censored form was published in "Dell Horoscope" magazine, July, 2016.)

• What is meant by the dominant planet can be depicted through Allen Dulles. Born under the Mars-ruled sign of Aries, Dulles' actual Mars position was in Gemini. Most notable of all, he was born when the planet Neptune (following a 165 year orbit) virtually "met with" Pluto (following a 248 year orbit).

That Dulles' ruling planet Mars, also the planet of war, would converge in the double-speak sign of Gemini with the planet associated with power and sometimes mass death (Pluto) AND Neptune, the planet linked directly to deception defines the man's career as a spook who trafficked in deceptive word frames and covert lies. He really did play both sides, too.

Why do we keep electing or promoting people to be our leaders?
We always end up at the same place. In crisis.
The idiots in the room are us because we keep doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.
Let's try having informal leaders for a time and see how that works out.

I was very fortunate to spend almost 2 weeks at a Buddhist monastery just outside of Kathmandu, Nepal back in 2004.

Part of a group of about 65 citizens from all over the world, our mornings were under the direction of Monks who primarily taught us meditation techniques and they also led powerful discussions.

One discussion focused on the FACT that consciousness is not IN the brain.

I watched a powerful Ted Talk on this same premise brilliantly offered by Rupert Sheldrake.

Sheldrake touched on a point that I have always been aware of and sensitive to. It's this idea that during this dense time of materialism where so much Truth of the Spirit is nearly lost, just because the DNA molecule has been mapped, doesn't mean all answers are found in the genes. Science (which the mystic Rudolph Steiner described as "a consensus among mediocre minds") now has its "members" falling into virtually lockstep over the illusion that every behavior has, at its root, some genetic causative factor.

This is B.S.

It discounts, entirely, the spiritual essence of each individual and the fact that this soul essence spends time in a body but does not die with that body.

This article reinforces the idea that the genes tell (or almost tell) the whole story. Science is too ensconced in materiality to recognize the flaws inherent to its own thesis:

"Nonetheless, because we are not dealing with something genetic, it is quite possible that all of us have a potential for this moral failing. That being said, the vast majority of folks do successfully learn from their cultures that moral indifference is wrong and that committing what their society deems bad behavior should result in remorse and feelings of guilt."

Granted, Mr. Davidson does mention that social conditioning is also a factor. However, it's that he must defend such a posture against the GENES TELL IT ALL assumption that is so breathtaking.

So much these days is attributed to our genes... and in my mind it sounds like engineering the criteria that would give the same Dark Forces that design military weapons carte blanche in engineering GENES.

It's in the genes.
Either the sheeple don't have the' thinking' gene or the war criminals don't have the 'what's right and what's wrong' gene.

And you two geniuses are just miles above "the sheeple" in your grasp of events and all phenomena.

Of course, the purpose of consistently beating on the imaginary "sheeple" is to take the focus off what the article actually explains.

The info is likely over both of your heads. Still, even if you could grasp it... your job is to turn the spotlight onto the citizenry so that NOTHING else can come under discussion.

On whom would you like us geniuses to shine the spotlight.
"They" might do the deed, but we allow it to happen over and over again because the sheeple are idiots..

Aiding, and abetting others in a war crime, is that moral idiocy? Well a junior officer Colin Powell played a major role in the cover-up of one of the biggest war crimes in Vietnam, My Lai. My Lai where in March, 1968 between 350 to 500 Vietnamese innocent civilians were massacred on one day, by US Army Company C. The only way anyone knows about it, is a young soldier writing home to his home town newspaper to spill the beans. In 1969 Seymor Hersh finds out, and exposes the massacre to the world. What happened to Colin Powell? Powell skyrocked to the top, 4 star general, and msm darling, riding the sweet life. Ain't nobody going to jail for war crimes in these United States. Nobody above junior officer, that is.

"Wartime" in the first paragraph of this article is THE operative word.

The Geneva Accord applies to WAR.

Only the US Congress is authorized to declare war, which it has never done since the Geneva Accord 1949 update.

No declared war, no rules.

Ever since the Geneva Accord update, my personal observations of the world concludes that the concept of "moral idiocy" has become obsolete because big business and the governments it owns have become just plain immoral during that timeframe, no lack of understanding, just business as usual.

Obama's TPP, TTIP and TISA represent the most immoral legislation to emerge in at least 75 years.

"We the people" are as guilty of war crimes as the political class is because they do this crazy shit in our names.
And we let them get away with it without consequences being administered.

Why do we let them get away with not declaring war?
Don't these reprobates work for us?

Now way am I as guilty. Besides, what do you suggest I do? Write my congressman, hold up a protest sign. Lately that ain't working. Anything more, means pepperspray, and handcuffs on the way to jail. Not much I can do but vote for Dr.Jill Stein M.D., Ajamu Baraka., and to remind others to pay attention, and vote.

Voting for Stein is a very good start at contrition.
Now start rounding up as many people as you can to vote for Stein along with you. Drive them to the voting booth if you can.

Where did they dig up that old fossil? Here's a good clip of Hillary's Hero, Dr. StrangeLove and his legacy of endless wars:

Here's what I think of the Clinton's warmongering:

War, huh, yeah
What is it good for
Absolutely nothing
Uh-huh
War, huh, yeah
What is it good for
Absolutely nothing
Say it again, y'all
War, huh, good God
What is it good for
Absolutely nothing
Listen to me
Ohhh, war, I despise
Because it means destruction
Of innocent lives
War means tears
To thousands of mothers eyes
When their sons go to fight
And lose their lives
I said, war, huh
Good God, y'all
What is it good for
Absolutely nothing
Say it again
War, whoa, Lord
What is it good for
Absolutely nothing
Listen to me
War, it ain't nothing
But a heartbreaker
War, friend only to the undertaker
Ooooh, war
It's an enemy to all mankind
The point of war blows my mind
War has caused unrest
Within the younger generation
Induction then destruction
Who wants to die
Aaaaah, war-huh
Good God y'all
What is it good for
Absolutely nothing
Say it, say it, say it
War, huh
What is it good for
Absolutely nothing
Listen to me
War, huh, yeah
What is it good for
Absolutely nothing
Uh-huh
War, huh, yeah
What is it good for
Absolutely nothing
Say it again y'all
War, huh, good God
What is it good for
Absolutely nothing
Listen to me
War, it ain't nothing but a heartbreaker
War, it's got one friend
That's the undertaker
Ooooh, war, has shattered
Many a young mans dreams
Made him disabled, bitter and mean
Life is much to short and precious
To spend fighting wars these days
War can't give life
It can only take it away
Ooooh, war, huh
Good God y'all
What is it good for
Absolutely nothing
Say it again
War, whoa, Lord
What is it good for
Absolutely nothing
Listen to me
War, it ain't nothing but a heartbreaker
War, friend only to the undertaker
Peace, love and understanding
Tell me, is there no place for them today
They say we must fight to keep our freedom
But Lord knows there's got to be a better way
Ooooooh, war, huh
Good God y'all
What is it good for
You tell me
Say it, say it, say it, say it
War, huh
Good God y'all
What is it good for
Stand up and shout it
Nothing

Benito Mussolini (1935), Adolf Hitler (1939) and Joseph Stalin (1945, 1948) were all nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Your right about everything except Washington State does not have voting booths. Like I keep reminding CD readers, Washington, Oregon, and Colorado is Postal-Voting, no lines, no machines, no fraud ever reported ( layers of safeguards ). Best voting method in the country.