Home | About | Donate

America’s Dangerous Iran Obsession

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/views/2020/01/10/americas-dangerous-iran-obsession

1 Like

See the dummy speaking. Note the ventriloquist standing behind him.

ANDERSON COOPER, CNN MODERATOR : Franklin Delano Roosevelt once said, “I ask you to judge me by the enemies I have made.” You’ve all made a few people upset over your political careers. Which enemy are you most proud of?*

CLINTON : Well, in addition to the NRA, the health insurance companies, the drug companies, the Iranians—probably the Republicans.

2 Likes

A Vanderbilt questioning a Clinton. Tell me that wasn’t a one-sided expose of money talks.

Old money questioning new money.

1 Like

Thank you, Jeffrey Sachs for detailing all of our offenses against Iran. If the government of Iran hates us, there is good reason. If the people of Iran hate us there is even better reason as they are suffering under the sanctions we have put on them in order to make them suffer even more until they finally come to us begging. Didn’t this all start over who should own the Iranian oil? Well, we certainly didn’t want the Iranians to have their own natural resource! That was not in ‘America’s interest’! And America’s interest is what we base our foreign policy on. Who has something we want and won’t give it to us? Call in the troops! Another enemy to get rid of.