Home | About | Donate

'American Secret Police'? Rapid Spread of Unidentified Law Enforcement Across DC Sparks Alarm

Probably down in the sewers with the mutant ninja turtles.

4 Likes

I wonder if it has a “back” door.

1 Like

from what I can see, it looks like people have just given up on this thing and are committed to pretending things are normal. we all gettin’ this bug. Even I’m wearing down my own protective rituals, and I’m vulnerable as hell to this bug.

4 Likes

Not really the topic of this thread, but an important factor when considering numbers of cases is the positive correlation with numbers of tests. The more tests, the more confirmed cases. Need to account for that. Consideration of or comparison of these with numbers of hospitalizations and numbers of deaths would be good to include too.

1 Like

Not the same here in Spain. Some provinces are going into phase 3 whereby we are allowed to travel to other parts of the province, get a drink standing at a bar, go to cinema, go to beach, have a gathering of up to 20 people in your home. And 1st July we are welcoming tourists from other countries. (I understand your concern with your health problem.)

OWS? Thank you.

You mean like Bible Trumpers?

ALso
Pentagon War Game Includes Scenario for Military Response to Domestic Gen Z Rebellion
Documents obtained by The Intercept via the Freedom of Information Act reveal that a Pentagon war game, called the 2018 Joint Land, Air and Sea Strategic Special Program, or JLASS, offered a scenario in which members of Generation Z, driven by malaise and discontent, launch a “Zbellion” in America in the mid-2020s.

~https://theintercept.com/2020/06/05/pentagon-war-game-gen-z/

1 Like

As of Thursday masks were still required in my HD for staff and customers and the ‘social distancing’ announcement was still being played and they were still disinfecting carts. Couldn’t speak to what’s happened since.

1 Like

[quote=“Tom_Dehen, post:30, topic:78727, full:true”]
OWS? [/quote]

Occupy Wall Street

1 Like

Or, how are they funded, that should be a grisly story.

1 Like

This too is alarming because of the implications:

~https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/jun/06/dutch-mink-farms-ordered-to-cull-10000-animals-over-coronavirus-risk

2 Likes

I think this is an extinction burst, I’ve never seen one on such a large scale. I didn’t read the link, I’ll try it another time. Thanks.

1 Like

“Two people infected by mink in only known animal-to-human transmissions since outbreak began”

This is the implication i mentioned.

The good folks of Italy knew how to deal with fascists on April 28, 1945. Time to wake up American sheeple.

1 Like

With no identification these are just armed terrorists threatening the public and must be identified and exterminated, along with he who sent them.

Interesting.
One thing here (N IL) is that the village requires masks outside of your car and off your property. But they only counted in/out for a couple of weeks.

I’m still wondering about pet transmission fur to skin and back again.

Armed, group uniformed. No name tags or unit identifier.
Bus them to Harlan County Kentucky and have them off load.
Within five hours, you will know who they are, where they are from and who pays these goons.

It is D-day
Let us wade in.

Phred, this is a factory farm, not a domestic pet. And the information is scant as to how it came about. But is noteworthy nonetheless.