Home | About | Donate

Americans Prefer Economic Insecurity Over Fair Minimum Wage, Says Heiress Ivanka Trump

Americans Prefer Economic Insecurity Over Fair Minimum Wage, Says Heiress Ivanka Trump

Julia Conley, staff writer

Workers' rights advocates were among those who expressed a mix of amusement, anger, and shock—but not surprise—when Ivanka Trump waded into the national conversation on whether Americans should have the right to a living wage, despite her lack of experience in working to afford necessities.

3 Likes

Brave words coming from the daughter of a rich man who sets you up in business.
And of course we all enjoy getting grey worrying whether the mortgage, rent, or doctor bills get paid. She’s so smart.

16 Likes

Just as Clarence Thomas was selected to replace Thurgood Marshall at SCOTUS based on their superficial resemblance, so Ms. Twump (or is that Mrs. Kushner?) was selected to present the views of powerful old white men opposed to A O-C.

I don’t suppose there’s a hope in hell of either Thomas or Twump dying of shame.

9 Likes

Pretty soon our capitalist rulers will run out of people willing to be exploited.

16 Likes

Ivanka left out the rest of her sentence: Americans like me, want to work for what they get from their father!

3 Likes

Only words I need to hear from her Pie Hole is, “Your Honor, I am Guilty!”

7 Likes

She may be confusing a minimum wage with a guaranteed minimum income. The former you only get from working. Obviously she has all the cerebral acumen of her father; amazing how being a cloistered pampered rich girl destroys both intelligence and empathy. She should work for Fox News rather than being interviewed by them.

7 Likes

Daddy-says-I’m-the-best-kisser Barbie says what?

5 Likes

Judging from the results of US elections during the past half century, especially 2016, Ivanka isn’t far off base…many Murkins are afflicted with Stockholm Syndrome.

7 Likes

Fuck the stupid, silver spooned bitch!!!

5 Likes

You dirty old “owl” you. (wink, wink)

2 Likes

We didn’t elect the Trump family to run our nation. Is this just another version of Indonesia’s Suharto family or the Marcos regime in the Philippines? Tired of this third world scenario in the U.S.of A.

7 Likes

Narcissism running amuck in 'Merica.

3 Likes

Thinking is really hard. That’s for the little people. We (The Trump Family) mainly tell other people what to do while having absolutely no intellect or experience with real work. Isn’t that what royalty does? Isn’t that what we are, she says. As she mulls what to do today - a big shopping trip, a day at the beach or making some big policy dictate? Maybe she could fly to Russia or Saudi Arabia and do a “big deal” for the U.S. It’s all so dizzying - you know - being important and all that - the center of the universe.

2 Likes

Inheritances really help make people geniuses (in their own mind).

5 Likes

… and legends in their own mind

3 Likes

Center of the universe - isn’t that where the dynamics get reversed, inverted and spewed out the other end of a torus? In other words, its hard to tell if the babble is coming out of a pie hole or an anus… the two seem to follow the model and have become inverted

Sorry… Ivanka ought to spend some time with in the fields with migrant workers. Her worldview would clarify from the poppy drumph sludge lickety split

3 Likes

cocktail sippin cousins

1 Like

Not worth the finger strokes to comment.

3 Likes

Yes, Trump Daddy regularly tells us what a genius he is, on any and every topic. A stable genius, at that!

2 Likes